8 - Wow

I'm woken by Jeongin, who slept next to me. I try to turn around to sleep more, but he doesn't stop bothering me.

"What do you want?" I ask him in my sleepy voice. "Let me sleep!"

"It's more than time to wake up" He says. "You've slept the whole morning. I won't let you sleep more"

After I try to sleep a few times and he always stopping me, I finally get up. Chan and Jisung are already dressed and waiting for me.

"Jeongin had to wake you up" Jisung comments when he sees me. "If he didn't wake you up, I know you would sleep all day"

"What if I wanted to sleep all day?" I ask him. I really wanted to sleep all day.

"You can't" Chan answers my question. "We're going to the mall and you'll go with us. You may like something from there" Now you convinced me, Chan. I grab my clothes and take a shower quickly.

We get out of the house, entering Chan's car. I start playing a game on my phone while he's driving to the shopping. I'm so hungry! I should have eaten something in the house.

"Why are we going to the mall today?" Jisungs asks Chan, who is driving carefully.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to watch some horror movie in the cinema" He answers. Everyone looks at me. Let's just say that I'm not a good fan of horror...

"I'll just walk around the mall" I say and they nod. At least I brought money with me.

When we arrive the mall, Chan parks the car carefully and we get out. We separate and I go to the restoration to eat something. I order pizza, since I don't want to spend too much money on food.

After eating my pizza (which was delicious by the way) I start walking around the mall seeing if I like something. I sit down for a while and I receive a notification. Since I'm bored I check it and thank god that I did. Day6 just announced a show and the tickets are on sale.

I've never ran so fast in my life. I get up and start running go buy a ticket. I really want to go to their show so I have to be fast.

I'm already on the row to buy my ticket when I receive a call. It's from Hyunjin so I pick up.

"Oh my god, Minnie!" I hear him screaming. "Have you heard of it?"

"Day6 is going to do a show" I say, because I already know what he's talking about. "And you know who's going to buy a ticket?"

"Are you serious?" Hyunjin asks me and I laugh. "I want to buy a ticket too, but I'm so broke. I thought that when I called you, we could both complain about being broke"

"I feel sorry for you" I say. "But you don't have to be sorry for me, because I'm going to buy a ticket for me"

"Wow, you're helping a lot" Hyunjin says ironically. I look to see if it takes long for my turn. I am surprised when I see that I am the next.

"I have to hang up now" I say. "I'm going to buy it"

"It's okay" He says. I can hear a sigh on the line. "We can talk later" I hang up the call just in time for me to buy my ticket.

"What would you like to buy?" The man asks me while I take my wallet.

"It's a ticket for Day6 show" I say and the man nods searching for it. I start thinking about Hyunjin. I don't want him to be sad. "Actually, I want to buy two" The man looks at me confused, but just nods, giving me the two tickets.

"Here it is" He hands me the tickets while I pay him. I keep them in my wallet, because I don't want to lose them. I grab my phone again, dialing Hyunjin's number.

"I have something for you" I say when he picks up. The call is in silence. "But you have to guess what it is"

"I want to believe that it is what I want it to be, but I don't know if it is" He says. Hyunjin, you're right.

"Don't be afraid to say it" I ask him. "If you don't guess, I won't give it to you"

"Are you talking about the tickets?" He asks me. "Did you buy one for me?"

"How did you guess?" I ask him. "I didn't want to give you"

"Now you have to" He says. I can tell that he's smiling, because of his voice. "Thank you, Minnie"

"No problem" I say. "I like your company and it is going to be fun with you"

"Really, thank you" Hyunjin thanks me again. "I love you" I laugh at what Hyunjin said nervously. He just said it because of what I did. Why am I taking it so seriously?

"It's okay" I say with a smile on my face. "I want to go with you"

After I hang up the call, I wait for my friends since their movie must be ending. I'm right, because after a few minutes I see them walking towards me.

"I'm going to the Day6 show" I say when they're already close to me. They open their mouths shocked. "With Hyunjin"

"So now you're in love with the twins?" Jeongin asks me, seeming sincere in his words. Does he really think that I'm in love with Hyunjin?"

"Wow! Weren't you straight?" Jisung asks me laughing.

"I am straight" I correct him. "I've never said something about being in love with Hyunjin. I just like him"

"We believe you" Chan says. "If you say that you're straight then we have to respect it. They're just teasing you"