14 - Jinnie and Minnie

Our gazes are directed towards each other, while we're both laying on his bed. Neither Hyunjin nor I can stop looking at the other. And can you blame me? No, you can't.

Even though I am straight I still have eyes and I can see Hyunjin's beauty. And it is surreal. I could stay hours talking about it, but I know you've already seen him too and you know what I'm talking about.

Hyunjin's mouth opens forming a big, contagious smile. That's the reason why I am smiling too.

We didn't say that much things today. He just invited me to his house and I came here. Since that, we've been lying down in his bed.

"Minnie" He suddenly calls me. I nod signaling that he can talk. "I think you're so cute"

"That was so random, Hyunjin" I laugh. "But thank you. You're not ugly either"

"I know that you think I am handsome too" He says.

I let out a loud laugh looking at him rolling his eyes. How can he be so sure of that? I've never told him that he's handsome. Maybe Jeongin told him. I told Jeongin so he probably told Hyunjin. I can't be mad at him though. His cute baby face won't let anyone be mad at him for a long time.

"Don't be so sure" I try not to look like I care so much about it. "You're decent, I guess"

"Sure" Hyunjin laughs while he nods his head, "agreeing" with me. "I'll pretend that Jeongin didn't say anything"

"I knew it was him!" I exclaim raising my head as fast as I can. "I'm not even surprised"

"So I'm not just decent" He asks me in a questioning tone as if it he was asking me something with an unobvious answer.

"Whatever" I say. He looks at me with a confused expression on his face. I gain the courage that I need to say what I need to say. "You're handsome"

A big, brilliant smile is formed in his face. At this point, I'm pretty sure that I'm blushing again. However he feels the need to tell me that.

"You're blushing" He makes a obvious observation. "You're so cute, Minnie" His compliment is followed by a big hug. I land my head on his shoulders while he holds me tight which is extremely comfortable. We end up losing the track of time of how long we were holding each other.

My mouth opens voluntarily forming a big smile, just like Hyunjin's. I'm sure it is the most sincere smile I've ever formed on my own face.

We finally let go of each other, even though it looked like we didn't want to. I lay my head again on his bed and he follows me doing exactly the same.

"Minnie" He calls me with a sweet tone of voice. I hummed in response. "I like you so much"

"Since when do you demonstrate your feelings so much?" I ask him looking shocked. "Minho was complaining about the opposite the other day"

"I don't" He answers my question, but just leaving me even more confused. "What I feel for Minho is different from what I feel for you"

"In that case" I make a pause before saying the rest of the sentence. "I like you so much too, Jinnie"

"Jinnie?" He asks me while his face is getting redder than the usual. I nod while my mouth is still forming that smile. "That's so cute, Minnie!"

"Now we are Minnie and Jinnie" I say.

"Why not Jinnie and Minnie though?" He puts his hand close to his heart trying to show indignation.

"It can be Jinnie and Minnie" I say making a sound of a sigh. "It's the same for me"

Jinnie takes his phone off the bedside table and looks at the screen, seeming to be worried.

"What time did you said that you needed to be home?" He asks me.

"7PM" I answer. No, don't tell me that the time has passed.

"It's 8PM" He informs me. I sigh with relief. It's not that late. "Isn't it bad?"

"It is" I explain it to him. "But I won't get in trouble for getting home now. I would if I got home a few hours after, but not one. Anyway, it's time to go"

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asks me while I'm getting up off his bed to put my shoes on.

"Can you do that?" I ask him surprised.

"I can take you home" He says. It's not that far away from here"

"Would you do that for me?" I ask him again.

"It's not a big thing" He says. "And I would do many things for you"

A small smile can be seen on my face while Jinnie puts his shoes on.

"Let's go" He says grabbing his key-ring and opening the door. We get out off the house and he puts the key in the lock, locking the door.

We made our way to my house, which is not that far away from here just like Jinnie mentioned a few minutes ago.

"Minnie" He mumbles while we're walking. "Thank you for today"

"You don't have to thank me for that" I say.

"It's just that" He pauses for a few seconds. "I love spending time with you and I hope that I'm not a bother to you"

"Don't say that!" I exclaim. "You're not a bother to me. I love spending time with you too"

"Really?" He asks me, acting really surprised.

"Yes, Hyunjin" I say.

"Jinnie" He corrects me and I hit on his shoulder.

"Yes, Jinnie, I love spending time with you" I say and I look around. "We're here"

Without saying anything, Jinnie gets closer to me and holds me in a tight and comfortable hug. We stay like that for a while before I put my lips on his cheeks and placing a kiss on it.

"Text me when you get home" I say and he nods his head.

"I won't forget" He says and we finally let go off each other. "Goodbye, Minnie"

"Goodbye, Jinnie" I wave goodbye.

The distance between us gets bigger, while the distance between me and my house gets shorter. However I still can see him from here. I look at him walking home with a big smile on my face. When I can't see him anymore I open the door, entering home.