12 - Your House

Hyunjin and I get off the bus, which left us in the bus stop right in front of his house. He takes his keyring, which has a little cute blue teddy bear, out of his pocket. We walk to the door and he opens it signaling for me to get inside first so I do.

"Hyunjin!" I can hear a female voice, probably Hyunjin's mother, screaming his name. "You're finally home again" The owner of the female voice is now in front of us and I can tell that it's really his mother. They don't look too much alike, but I can see some similitaries.

"Hi mom" He says still not taking his eyes off me. 

"So that's the Minnie you've been talking about" Mrs Hwang finally notices me. 

"It's Seungmin for you" Hyunjin corrects his mom and she nods, letting out a short laugh.

"Right, Seungmin" She says looking at me with a big smile on her face. "You must be hungry. Do you want to eat something?" I look at Hyunjin waiting for him to pronounce and he nods at me so I turn to his mom and I nod too.

I follow them until the kitchen. I look around analyzing it, noticing Yeji sitting in the chair. She's probably chatting on her phone so she hadn't noticed me yet.

"Hi, Yeji" I say while waving at her. She looks at me with a big smile and waves. She signals me to sit next to her so I get closer to her and sit in the chair next to her. Next to the door, there is Hyunjin. He's looking at me with a smile, but it looks like a forced smile than a real smile. He has a expression on his face that shows discomfort, but it is his own house. Why doesn't he sit with us? "Sit next to us" I say.

Hyunjin looks at me confused at first, but then he gets closer to us and sits in the chair next to mine.

"Did you have fun today?" Yeji asks us and I nod. "I wish I had gone too, but I didn't have money to buy the ticket"

"You can always go in another time" Hyunjin comforts her. "They're always coming to shows here"

"Hyunjin is right" I agree with Hyunjin. "Don't be sad"

"What did you do today?" Hyunjin asks his sister after a few seconds of silence.

"I went out with Lia. Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna joined us too" She says smiling more than she has ever smiled. "We had so much fun"

A big plate full of pancakes appears in front of us. I look at Hyunjin's mom, who was the one that brought it and smile.

"Thank you, Mrs Hwang" I thank her, grabbing a fork and a knife to eat it.

"You don't have to thank me, because I was the one who invited you" She says.

Hyunjin and Yeji eat some of the pancakes their mother did too. I wasn't lying when I said it was a plate full of pancakes. We finally finish the pancakes and we can't eat anymore, because our stomach is so full.

"Did you like it?" Hyunjin's mom asks me.

"Yes, it was so good" I say. "It tastes even better than mines"

Mrs Hwang laughs a little and then grabs the plate.

"I can teach you my recipe someday" Mrs Hwang says with a big smile.

"Only if it's not a nuisance for you" I say and Mrs Hwang shakes her head signaling that it was not.

"You can go to the room if you want to" She says. Hyunjin looks at me, waiting for me to say something and I nod. We both get up off the chair and make our way to his room, which is in front of Yeji's. When we enter his room, he closes the door and we sit down on his bed. It looks comfortable (of course it does, Seungmin).

Hyunjin opens his mouth like he was going to say something, but he just closes it. I raise my eyebrows demonstrating some confusion.

"Were you going to say something?" I ask him curious.

"Yeah" He says and pauses a few seconds like he was just thinking about something to say. "Do you want to sleep?"

I think for a few seconds. I'm not that tired, but sleeping wouldn't be a bad thing to do. I nod my head.

"You can sleep in my bed" I feel myself smirking and Hyunjin starts blushing, which makes me laugh of him. "Alone of course. I can sleep in another place"

"What are you saying?" I ask him followed by a big laugh. "We can sleep together in your bed. I think it's big enough for us"

"Yeah, it is big" He agrees with me. "I was just asking because maybe you wouldn't be comfortable"

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable at all" I explain him. "It's even more comfortable"

Suddenly we hear a knock on our door and it opens.

"Stop talking about it" Yeji complains. "You're being so loud and I need to sleep. Just go to the bed and sleep"

I can feel my cheeks blushing so much and when I look at Hyunjin he's not different from me. We're both blushing so much. We both lay on his bed and cover ourselves with his blankets. I can feel his arms around me holding me in a comfortable hug and I don't say anything, because I'm lazy to talk now.

"Goodnight, Minnie" He says, placing a kiss on my forehead. Even though I'm already sleepy I can still feel myself smiling because of it.

I'm usually a person who falls asleep really fast and today is not a exception. I feel my eyes slowly closing and after it I can't remember anything.