3 - Stream Zombie By Day6

After I get home, I send a message to Yeji asking if I still could go, for which she says 'yes'. I send another message, now asking for her adress. I search for it on Google to see where it is and I end up noticing that she lives very close to me.

I leave my house and I make my way to hers. Before knocking on the door, I look to the ouside of the house. It's not a big house, but it's not that small.

After I examinate all I wanted to examinate, I knock at the door and it is immediately open by her. I look up and down before talking. She is wearing a normal outfit, but it looks so good on her.

"Hi" I say, while I'm waving. I must look like an idiot again.

"Hi, S" She says with a big smile on her face. "You can come in"

I enter the house and I look around. She lives in a good house, it seems a comfortable place to live. We walk to her living room and I sit on the couch.

"Thank you for letting me come" I say, still a little nervous. I've liked Yeji for the whole year, but I've never confessed to her. How was I supposed to do it? She would never return the same feelings to me. We've only started being friends a few months ago and this is the first time I'm at her house, so of course I am nervous.

"Would you mind if my brother plays with us?" Yeji asks me sitting next to me. I shake my head. With or without her brother, I'll still spend more time with her and that's why I'm here. "I'll call him" She gets up from the couch and leaves the living room. I take my phone to reply some messages, but I get distracted by a YouTube video.

"Hi" Some familiar voice says. I look up to see Hyunjin. He was already sitting next to me. Is he Yeji's brother? How come I didn't know?

"Hey, Hyunjin" I say, still in shook. I can't believe that they are really brothers. "I didn't expect to find you here"

"So you didn't know that I am Yeji's twin brother?" He asks me and I shake my head. They're twins?? Why didn't she tell me? "I didn't know that you were good friends too"

'We just met each other, Hyunjin. How could you know about that?' I think.

I hear some steps and I see Yeji in the living room. She brings a board game and puts it on the floor.

"Do you know Hyunjin?" She asks me pointing to Hyunjin. I nod with my head. "And I thought I would have to introduce you"

"We met each other yesterday at the party" Hyunjin says. "He's one of Jisung's best friends" I love how I'm now known as 'one of Jisung's best friends'. It's a creative name, isn't it?

"Seungmin is my classmate" Yeji says with a beautiful smile on her face. "We became friends a few months ago. I think you would be great friends. Your personality really match his"

I look at Hyunjin confused. He doesn't seem to have a personality similar to mine. Actually, he looks so different from me.

"We should start playing" Hyunjin breaks the silence and sits on the floor waiting for us to do the same. I get up off the couch and sit on the floor next to him and Yeji does the same. She opens the board and gives us the things we need to play.

"Have you ever played it?" She asks us. Hyunjin nods, probably because he and Yeji must have played it before. I shake my head, because I've never heard of this game before. "Basically, I'll ask you questions, according to the color you get" She points to the colors at the board. "Each color is a category"

After a long explanation, we finally start to play the game. The game is not that boring, but at some point we got tired of it. We stop playing it without a winner.

We sit on the couch again and Yeji turns the TV on. She opens Netflix and we decide to start watching 'Pretty Little Liars'. Actually, Hyunjin has already watched it, but Yeji wanted to watch it so bad. Since the TV show wasn't really my genre I wasn't paying attention to it. I take my phone to play on it.

"Aren't you going to watch it?" Hyunjin asks me, whispering so Yeji won't hear him. I shake my head. "Do you want to something that you like?" I nod my head and he grabs my hand, making me get up. Yeji doesn't seem to notice it, since she's so focused on 'Who killed Alison?'

Hyunjin takes me to his room and we sit on his bed. He turns on his computer and puts it in front of us. He opens YouTube and gives me the computer.

"Show me your favorite song" He says with a smile on his face. The way he smiles is so cute! I take the computer and search for Day6 on YouTube. It starts playing 'Zombie'. Hyunjin looks in me in shook. "Are you a My Day too? I love Day6!" I nod my head, happy. I can't believe that I finally found someone that likes Day6.

"Oh my god, I found a Day6 stan!" I exclaim and hug him. "None of my friends listen to Day6. They prefer international songs or groups"

"I've noticed it too" Hyunjin says. "Day6 deserve so much better. "Have you heard Jae's voice? It is so good. He's probably my bias"

"I don't have a bias. I can't choose one, they're all good" I say and Hyunjin nods agreeing with me.

I look at my phone and I get surprised when I see that it's already 9PM. I'm so late!

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asks me noticing my expression.

"It's late" I say. He looks at his phone to see the time and opens his mouth.

"I'll ask my parents to take you home" He says getting up of the bed.