10 - Candy

Jeongin looks at me, with his mad face, while Jisung tries to calm him down a little. I don't know what to say.

"I can't believe that you forgot to tell her" Jeongin complains about me. I am quiet, not knowing to tell him or how to explain myself. "What happened for you to not tell her?"

"I just forgot to tell her" I explain myself. "Have you never forgotten to do something?"

"You're right" Jeongin finally agrees with me in something. "Only confess to her when you're ready"

"Wow, I didn't expect you to say that" Jisung says, putting his hand in front of his mouth, which was a bit opened. He turns to me and I make a confused face. "What did you give him?" I shrug my shoulders and I hear a little laugh coming from Jeongin.

I lay in my couch comfortably and I didn't care if it was in a weird position, since only my two friends were there with me. Despite this, Jisung lets out a little laugh, which made me laugh too, because it is contagious.

"How is Hyunjin?" Jeongin breaks the silence and asks me. I raise my eyebrows, meaning that I'm confused. "You've been hanging out a lot recently. Aren't you good friends?"

"Yeah" I say quickly, I don't know why. "We're good friends. He's not bad, you know? I think that he is cool" Jisung lets out another laugh, just like Jeongin making me even more confused.

"If I knew that you guys would be that good friends I would have introduced you before" Jisung says and I nod agreeing with him.

"What about you and Minho?" Jeongin asks to Jisung, trying to keep a conversation.

"We're good" Jisung answers. "I don't have anything bad to say about him, you know?"

"Thank God!" I exclaim in a high tone of voice for everyone who is in the house to hear us. Well, only the three of us are there, because my parents are working. "It would be bad if you weren't good"

"Exactly" Jisung agrees with me. "Minho treats me well and I think that I treat him well too"

"Aww, a cute couple" Jeongin says sounding a little bit interested, which is not normal for him. "I don't care" I knew that he wouldn't be interested in it.

"You're so bad!" I tap Jeongin's shoulder and he makes a sound, pretending to be hurt. "Don't say those things to Jisung"

"Sorry, Ji" Jeongin apologizes to Jisung, who nods.

Jeongin and Jisung sit next to me, since I'm occupying most of the couch. Jisung grabs the control and turns the TV on, searching for something.

"What are you doing?" Jeongin asks him.

"Let's watch YouTube on the TV" Jisung says, with a smile on his face. "I want to hear the new song from Baekhyun"

"Wait!" I exclaim, interrupting everyone. "He has a new song?"

"Where do you live?" Jeongin asks me, looking shocked. "Everyone is talking about it"

"Just play the song" I say to Jisung and he nods, clicking on the button to start playing the song.

The song starts playing and the word Candy appears in the screen. It must be the name of the song.

Jeongin looks so focused on the MV and he has a smile on his face. I look at the screen again, where Baekhyun appears. He looks so good!

The song keeps playing. It is a good song, you should hear it. Baekhyun never lets me down.

"I love it!" I exclaim when the song is finally at its end. My two friends nod, agreeing with my opinion. We're 3 EXO-Ls so it's not surprising to see us enjoying their music.

Jeongin grabs the control and puts a EXO playlist for us to hear while we're talking.

"I have something to ask you" Jeongin says turning to me. I don't have any idea of what he wants to ask me, but I nod. "Have you never thought that you could, you know, like boys?" I open my mouth, trying to process what Jeongin has just asked me.

"I don't think that I like boys" I answer, trying to be as honest as I can.

"If you did, would you tell us?" He asks me again and I nod. Why wouldn't I? "You can always trust us"

"It's so sweet of you to say those things" I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't get used to it" He warns me, but I can't help but laugh. I know that Jeongin has a big heart, but it's not something that he shows many times. He just wants to convince us that he doesn't care, but he cares about us a lot.

"Don't get used to it" Jisung repeats what Jeongin said, but now in a higher voice tone.

"My voice is not like that!" Jeongin protests. "It sounds better than that"

"I'm just joking" Jisung says to Jeongin. "Calm down"

"He's not joking" I lie trying to create a fight between them. Jisung hits my stomach, but with no strength so he wouldn't really hurt me. I laugh at his mad face.

"Let's just eat" Jeongin stops our little 'fight". "I'm hungry"

___________________

To the people who are reading this, I would like to explain why I'm not updating as much as before, because I was used to updating everyday. These last two weeks, because of school and some personal things, I haven't been writing at all and that's why I'm not updating. Since I have some free time now, I'll try to write more chapters to update this story.