The Plan?

Summary: Waching yourself jump off a table is more painfull than actually experiencing it. Penny gives Baz Simon's number...

Notes: I am so sorry that I didn't post this earlier today! I'm super busy with homework and school stuff so please forgive me! :) So much is planned for this! Post every Thursday (night?) so, idk, you'll probably be reading this on a Friday? idk, hope you like this one tho. This is kinda long?

Baz

I wake up with a bitching ache in my tailbone. I roll over, burying my head deeper in my plush pillows and wrapping my blankets tighter. If there's one good thing about being a vampire, it's that I don't get hangovers. What happened last night?

I don't really remember anything after we got home from the party, but the things I do remember are pretty vague. I remember coming home and thinking that Dev might have a concussion. And I remember telling Niall to put Dev to bed. I remember Niall saying I needed to let go of everything. I remember him grabbing my expensive wine that I only drink after a hard exam or when I'm trying to get a bit sloshed --not enough to be completely out of it, but enough to still feel sane and sober enough. I remember him pouring me a glass and I remember drinking it. And the next glass after that, and the next one. I remember drinking most of my wine. I remember saying something about Snow. Fuck. What did I tell Niall?

I yelp as I sit up in my bed. Pain shoots up my spine from my tailbone. I lean forward, trying to stretch it out. I do this when it happens in football. I sigh, rubbing my eyes and carefully get off the bed. I stalk over to my bathroom and turn on the shower, not bothering to look at myself in the mirror. I know what my hair looks like and it's disgraceful to look at after I was drunk last night. I strip my clothes, which reek of sour beer, and climb into the shower. The water hits my face and I moan, turning the water down just a bit.

By the time I'm properly dressed and out of my room, Dev and Niall are awake in the living area, still on the sofa. Niall groans and holds his head with both hands, murmuring something to Dev. And shakes his head and gets up to grab two glasses of water. I walk into the kitchen and lean against the small island I have, crossing my arms and glaring at Dev. He smirks when he sees me standing there.

"What happened last night?" I demand from him raising my chin to emphasize my height. My cousin is short, but not too short to be mistaken for a 15 year old. He still acts like he's 15 though.

He ignores me and walks over to the sofa, bringing the glass of water for Niall. He hands it to him. "Maybe check your messages... I think you texted Penelope last night. Thought it was Simon."

To my horror, he smirks and passes me my mobile. I open the chat I have with Penelope and scroll up.

1:37 am [Baz]

Siiimmppnnnn!

I flick my eyes to Dev and Niall, who are watching me. I don't dare scroll down any further. Dev notices and snaches my mobile from my hands.

"Siiiimmmpppnn!" Dev reads from the screen. I turn around and bury my head in my hands. "Baz? What are you doing? It's one in the morning! This better be important." He mimics a lady's voice, indicating that it's Bunce. "Siiiimon! Bayybuyyyy!" Niall snickers from behind him and I plop down on the sofa, trying to get my phone back. "Baz? I'm not Simon...." he pauses and looks up at me, "Are you drunk?" He wags his eyebrows and I give him my best glare. " Yees? Simon! I looooove youuu.. lowve me tiuuu!" Niall is laughing and Dev keeps going, trying to make out all the gibberish that I sent to Bunce. "What the fuck Baz. Why are you drunk? Siiiimon! Don't beee like thart! I lobe you bae!" Niall grabs the phone from a laughing Dev and continues reading.