Team Simon x Baz

Summary: Dev and Niall are now part of Team Simon x Baz

notes: This is kinda long. I wanted it to be longer, but ill just have  to add another chapter! tbh, penny's a bit sloppy. I havent wrote her in a while. SoRrY!  Enjoy Dev and Niall bc i abso-freeking-lutly lovvvve writing them! :) shepard is baby. Fight me.

Baz

          Bunce is so in for it. She tricked me. It was my fault, which I would never admit to though. Crowley, if I was being honest, I never thought I'd see the day. I guess I'm not as unbreakable as I thought. Morgana, I'm falling apart.

         Why would Bunce give me the wrong number? Was it a mistake? Did she not mean to? Did Wellbelove even want my number? I didn't see her look my way at the cafe so long ago, but I was fixated on Snow, so. Anything's possible.

Message: Bunce

4:40 pm [Baz]
Why would you give me the wrong number?

4:41 pm [Bunce]
Hello to you too Baz.

4:41 pm [Baz]
Answer my question. You knew it was Snow's number didn't you.

4:41 pm [Bunce]
ofc I knew it was Simon's number.

4:41 pm [Baz]
Then why would you give me Snow's number when I obviously don't want anything to do with him.

4:42 pm [Bunce]
Oh please Baz, we both know that's a lie.

4:42 pm [Bunce]
I gave you his number bc you are both painful to listen to. U both complain about each other constantly and you obviously needed to talk to each other. U love him, and stop trying to hide it. If Simon is too oblivious of his feelings then I'll tell him myself. I will not stop myself from putting you both in a closet, do u hear me Basil? I will force u to tell him.

4:42 pm [Baz]
I didn't know you had it in you Bunce. Congratulations.

4:43 pm [Bunce]
1) thanks
2) i'm not lying
3) I know u were being a sarcastic bitch. I am NOT lying.

4:43 pm [Baz]
Bold of you to assume I was being sarcastic.

4:43 pm [Bunce]
I am serious Baz. I will tell Simon u like him. Don't underestimate me. Anyways, remember when Dev texted me?

4:43 pm [Baz]
What about Dev?

4:43 pm [Bunce]
Who was he with that night? He mentioned a guy named Neal or somth? And he was also in the videos...

4:44 pm [Baz]
Niall is Dev's boyfriend. YOU SAW THE VIDEOS?!

4:44 pm [Bunce]
MaYbE.....
That makes sense. Yeah he said he was with him and that he got u even more drunk.

4:44 pm [Baz]
Shut Up. I'm going to kill Dev.

4:45 pm [Bunce]
I'm good. Don't kill him... WeLL Byeee Baz. Have fun messaging Simon againnnnnnn. (bc if u dont, I will show him all of our conversation history >:) )

4:45 pm [Baz]
You wouldn't.

4:45 pm [Bunce]
Oh, but i would!

4:45 pm [Baz]
Fine

          I'm not texting Snow. I only said I would so she wouldn't tourture me with telling Snow my deepest secret. One of them at least.

Penelope

          So Dev was with Baz and his boyfriend, Niall. I am certain Dev knows about Baz's little crush on Simon probably because Baz thought I was Simon when I was drunk.... And I think Dev would have pried it out of Baz. He seems the type of guy who would do that.