Chapter Seven

Safe from from the prying eyes of her family, she logged in and made her way to Ronnie's page. She saw that Ronnie was active and replying her curious cat questions. She saw that as an opportunity to ask another question.

"Are you homo or bi? Genuinely curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to"

"I'm gay alright, women only😍. And it's okay to ask"

"Have you always been like this? When did you realize you were gay?"

"Eight years of age, when I realized I had a crush on the new girl in my class. And I've never been attracted to a guy"

"So do you think it's normal for a person to switch from being straight to being bi?"

"The person has likely always been bi. But yes, it's perfectly normal. I have friends like that"

"Can you date a bisexual woman?"
   Lara kept her fingers crossed, waiting for her reply. Though she didn't understand why, she was anxious as to what her answer would be.

"Absolutely anon. Are you a bisexual woman?"
Lara felt an intense amount of relief like a burden has been lifted from her shoulders.

"I think so. The thing is, I'm new to this but I have a huge crush on you."
There, she had said it to her, anonymously.

"Why don't you DM me baby girl? Don't be shy, I don't bite"

'DM?? Not happening'. She wasn't ready to come out to anyone. Doing it anonymously and dming were two whole different things.

"I don't think so, I'd just keep admiring from afar"

"Aww😔, you better shoot your shot fast. My dms won't be open forever love."

"You sure do have a large fan base here on your curious cat but I'd pass"

"Your loss then, sweetheart"

That was the end of the mini conversation and Lara returned to the timeline only to see that Ronnie already tweeted.

"Anon broke my heart 😔💔"

In less than two minutes, the tweet already had likes and comments.
Rayray🌈: omo you don dey catch feelings? 💀
(Re)Ronnie_xo: why would you tell me you like me and not dm me? 😭

Babygirlll: sorry love, happens to the best of us
(Re)Ronnie_xo: I guess it's my turn now

Brokenjournal: we are here to fix it back for you 👉🏽👈🏽
(Re)Ronnie_xo: lol, get out of here.

'If only I could comment that I'm Anon and I didn't mean to break your heart' Lara thought while reading the comments.

*                    *                    *                  *
There, she finally acknowledged her feelings. Whew
Don't forget to vote & comment guys 💕