Truth and Desire

A Day after arriving in Winterfell
Jon and and Dany were in bed. Jon opens his eyes and looks at Daenerys with love. They didn't do anything last night because Daenerys was sad about Viserion. Jon gets closer to kiss her nose and then her lips . Dany open her eyes and smile at him. "Did you sleep well? Jon ask her. "I always sleep well with you here" . Jon kiss her again in the lips and Dany puts her arm behind his neck and make him gets closer. Their kiss become wilder and Dany put her tongue in his mouth to taste him . She feels his hands touching her breast and removing her clothes. "Your grace are you awake " Missandei in the door. "Yes Missandei what happened " .
"The lords have gathered in the hall and waiting for you " .
"Coming" Dany says and gets up from the bed.
"They couldn't have choose a better time to gather " Jon says and Dany smile at him "We will continue this later".
"You should leave before me so no one can suspect what are your intentions here"
Jon open the door and close it and goes to his room . He gets inside and see Sansa inside.
"Where were you ? " Sansa ask him . "I was outside ". Sansa knew that he lied but didn't want to argue right now."The lords are waiting for us in the hall " She told him.

Jon entered the hall and Dany was already there . He looks at her and she looks at him but they break eye contact before anyone notice anything .Jon sat next to her and Sansa didn't like that his chair was closer to her chair than hers. "How far is the army of the dead from us?" Jon asked .
"They're 2 weeks and 5 days away from us" Bran answered . "Did you make any defense plan Tyrion?" Dany asked . "Yes your grace we will start making defense today . "Lord Glover left last night" Sansa said and Jon was shocked and angry. "And I don't blame him" .Sansa said without thinking that much . Jon gave her a look like he wanted to burn her.Why is she trying so hard to make everything worse with Daenerys Jon was thinking . Everyone in the hall start talking snd supporting Lord Glover for his decision. Daenerys gets up from the chair"Do you want me to leave? If you want me to leave I will go to King's Landing and wait for Night King there" everyone in the hall fell silent . "That just proves you care about nothing else but Iron Throne" Sansa told her.
"Sansa Shut Up" Jon told her.
Lady Mormont gets up from the chair" Your grace we made Jon Snow our king because we believe in him and I trust his decisions . If he says that you're a good queen then I believe him" .
Everyone in the hall didn't say anything but most of them agreed with Lord Mormont .

Sansa was staying in the room and Jon went inside. "What is wrong ?" Jon ask her and doesn't show any emotions in his face .
"The North was finally independence and you been the knee" .
"How do you think we will survive this winter if The Reach doesn't help us with food ?" Jon said.
"We would survive somehow"
"So you are saying we should sacrifice our people who barely have any food just to be free" He told her
Jon was furious and was trying his hardest to make her see his reason.
"You been the knee because of your love and you betrayed us , your family " Jon was shocked from her words and before he says anything he might regret he just leave the room.

Jon was in the crypt at Ned's grave." What should I do father? Jon hears a noise and goes there . "Sam! "  Jon hugs Sam
"How are you how is Gilly and little Sam alright ?"
"They're fine, Bran wants to talk to you "

Bran was waiting for him in the hall . No one else was there . Jon went to him "You wanted to talk?"
"You need to know the truth about your mother Jon"
Jon was confused from his words how could he know who his mother was.
"You're mother was Lyanna Stark and your father was Rheagar Targeryan "
Jon's mind fell upside down and couldn't believe what they were saying " You're LYING"
"No Jon your mother loved Rheagar and they were married in a secret marriage, you're Aegon Targeryan true heir of the iron throne " Sam told him
Jon was shocked,confused but most of all angry
"You're telling me that my father lied to me my whole life that I'm a fucking bastard"
"Ned Stark did it to protect you from Robert Baratheon he would murder you"
" I understand why he didn't tell the others but why he didn't tell Me. I spend my whole life thinking that my mother was just a whore"
Jon left the room in a hurry almost like running.

Jon went down to the crypts to Ned's Statue.
Jon was looking at the statue with furious eyes.
"You lied to me my whole life that I was a bastard and I spend my whole thinking that my mother was a whore" Jon yell at the statue like he wanted to hear him from beyond the grave.
Jon start hitting the statue with his hand until his hand started to hurt a lot. And in a moment he thought about Daenerys his love and thinking how she told him that they would marry after the war and rule together.

Daenerys was waiting in her room for Jon they didn't spend that much of time together because of the problems with the north lords and Sansa.
The door open and her heart wants to fly when she sees him. Daenerys went to him and noticed his hand and his red eyes from crying. "Jon what's wrong?"
He didn't say anything and just closed the door behind him and looks in her eyes.
"I need to tell you something Dany"
Dany's heart was beating very fast and waiting for him to say something.
"My father was not Ned Stark my real father was Rheagar Targeryan and my mother was Lyanna Stark"
The words shock Dany and she didn't even know what to say.
"They married and had a son ,my name is Aegon Targeryan "
Dany took one step closer and took his hand on her hands "I still love you no matter who you are,no matter who your parents were I don't care . Our ancestors married brothers and sisters for centuries " Dany told him with a soft voice wanting him to say anything
Jon looks in her eyes and sees Love,Desire and Lust
Jon takes one step closer and their faces were close to each other. His hand went to her cheek and the other in her waist.
"I love you Dany Now and Always and nothing can change that "
Jon start kissing with more passion than ever before.