Targeryan Love

Jon and Daenerys went inside the castle holding hands. They walk around and sees the home that Robert Baratheon took from them. Some people surrounded and were put in chains some Dothraki soldiers were with them. Jon looks at them "those who surrender are let free and find shelter for them" Jon said and Daenerys agreed. Jon and Daenerys removed their armor and were wearing their Clothes.Jon and Daenerys kept walking and entered a long corridor which lead to the throne room. Daenerys stopped for a moment. Jon looks at her confused "what is it?" Jon asks. "Nothing this is it The Iron Throne. We took it is ours. I really don't know how to feel " Daenerys said.
Jon turns to her "if you want we can come here later". Daenerys shook her head "no we are going now". Jon and Daenerys start walking and they finally reach The hall where The Iron Throne is. Daenerys looks at it . She doesn't know what she is feeling pride,good feelings,bad feelings,afraid. She looks at The Iron Throne and so does Jon. "I thought would be bigger " Jon said trying to make a joke. Daenerys makes a small laugh and goes to Iron Throne climbs the stairs and touch it. "My brother told me it was made by 1000 swords of Aegon enemies. I was a little girl I thought the iron throne looks like a mountain too hard to climb". Jon smile at her. Daenerys turns to Jon and climbs down the stairs. "Do you want to sit?" Jon asks her " no I will make an iron throne near yours so we can be always together and rule together. Rheagal and Drogon can help us to make a new iron throne". Daenerys gets closer to him and puts her hand to his chest and her other hand to his cheek. She looks deeply in his eyes. She sees all the love Jon has for her and her eyes were the same as his. Daenerys gives him a soft kiss in the lips.
"Did you forget?" Daenerys said almost like whispering. Jon raises his eyebrow "about what?".
"Your promise in the tent before the war" Daenerys said still looking at his eyes

"No I always keep my promise to you" Jon said . They were talking so quiet to each other.
"Jon I want to .. I want to try something with you something I have wanted for some time ".
"What is it My love?"
"I want to make love with you but not like any other time before". Jon couldn't understand what she wanted.
" You can't be burned Jon same as me. I want to make Love with you in Fire" Jon is a bit surprised but understands . "How do you think we can make fire be around us for that long".
"Rheagal and Drogon can help with that " .
"You want your children to see us." Jon said with a smile on his face.
"We would be surrounded by fire they won't be able to see anything ".
"I agree I think I want that as well".
Drogon shows up outside the throne room. The roof was destroyed. In that moment Daenerys kisses Jon with passion,love and lust. Drogon start breathing fire around the room. Jon puts his hand on her waist and their kiss become wilder. Daenerys opens her mouth for the tongue. Their tongue start dancing around. While their clothes were getting burned. Jon's hand goes to her breast . Daenerys start touching his cock. Up and Down. Jon and Daenerys were still kissing and fire was everywhere. That made Jon and Daenerys feel like never before. They couldn't tell what they were feeling but whatever it was it feels so Good. Jon start kissing her in the neck. She gives a soft moan. He goes to down to her breast. He licks and suck the nipple. He then bites the nipple softy. Daenerys liked it . He goes down and kiss her belly. Daenerys lays in the ground. Jon kiss her warm pussy and then his tongue goes inside. "Ohhh Kessa Kessa Fuck" . Jon couldn't understand what she was saying but her words made him wild . Daenerys feels she's close to her climax "JON" she screams his name when she reaches it. Jon doesn't stop and keeps giving her pleasure. The fire made them feel like one. Daenerys puts her hand to his head and makes him get closer and not stop. Jon didn't wanted to stop . He keeps licking her warm and wet pussy. Daenerys gets very loud , more loud than ever before but she doesn't care who hears them. "Kessa Kessa FUCK ISSA" She reached her second climax and was trying to catch her breath. Jon puts one finger inside her and then a second one. "FUCK" She screams in pleasure. She feels her third climax is close. "Jon JON" he puts a third finger and then she reached her third climax .
Jon licks it one more time and goes to her face. "I love You Daenerys Targeryan " Jon said and kiss her and shove his tongue in her mouth. "I love you too Jon Targeryan " She said between kisses. She feels his cock touching her pussy. "Jon I want you ...inside now" Daenerys told him almost begging him . Jon with a slow move puts his cock in her sex and goes inside. She spreads her legs to make more place for him.
"Fuck issa" Daenerys said and Jon start moving very fast and each move it feels like he was going deeper. "Ohhhhh FUCK" . Jon was close to cum but wanted her to cum as well.
"Cum for me Dany" Jon said and moving faster. "Kessa JON Kessa" Daenerys moans . And both of them cum in same time. He spreads his seed deep inside her. He pulls out his cock and gives a soft kiss to her lips.