Blood Sacrifice

Daenerys
I get out of the room with Jon and go The Throne Room. I enter and Ser Davos is in chains . I sit in my throne and Jon sits in his throne. "Ser Davos you're accused of treason to the crown " Jon said. "I don't deny it". I'm a bit surprised he doesn't actually tries to deny it but doesn't matter. "Why?" I ask him and I look at him. "WHY . YOU BURNED DOWN A WHOLE CITY BECAUSE OF YOUR MADNESS DID YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD HELP YOU" He screams at us . Jon gets from the throne and gets closer to him "I really thought for you as a father Ser Davos" . I hear it from Jon's voice that he doesn't like this , me neither but we have no choice. "Very well Grey Worm bring Cersei Lannister here and Tyrion Lannister and tell 10 unsullied soldiers to build a pyre very fast. Grey Worm nods and leaves the room. Jon turns to me and start walking towards me "and I thought you for a Son until you burned down a city" I could see the pain in Jon's eyes. A part of me wanted to forgive him but I knew we can't do that and Jon knew that as well. Jon sits in his throne and for some time and Cersei and Tyrion are brought to us. Cersei was using a blanket to cover herself and so was Tyrion. Tyrion and Cersei had lost a lot of weight and Tyrion could barely stay in his legs. "Bring them all outside and I will go to my room My Queen " . I hated when he called me Queen in front of others. I go outside and near where Drogon and Rheagal are . While walking Tyrion falls sometimes but just gets up. When Cersei saw they were going to a big pyre and dragons were near . She starts crying "please any other way but not like this" . She keeps begging but no one cares . Ser Davos doesn't say anything. I see that Tyrion is looking at the ground he's probably thinking he would die. "Don't worry Tyrion you won't die you will see your sister Burn" . In that moment he looks at me angry and even tries to break free. I see Jon coming he was holding the dragon eggs with a blanket and he put them in the pyre. When Ser Davos saw the eggs he got furious "more monsters to burn the world. You will not escape this your children will be damned" I wanted to burn him for what he said but Jon gets closer to him . I see Rheagal coming closer "tell me Ser Davos you say we did something wrong for burning a city who didn't surrender and yet you returned slavery in Essos and how many children will be slaves in very young age" Jon said and I'm proud by his words . He's A True Dragon and our children will be and the children of our children. "Put them there" Jon said and unsullied put Ser Davos and Cersei in the middle of the pyre. Me and Jon stand in front of the pyre "I Aegon Targeryan 6th of his name the ruler of seven kingdoms sentence you to die. "I Daenerys Stormborn Targeryan first of my name and queen of the seven kingdoms sentence you to die".
"Dracarys " we both said in same time and Rheagal and Drogon breath fire and the pyre start burning. The fire start spreading even more and Cersei and Ser Davos start screaming. Me and Jon start walking towards the fire and get inside and we stay close to our eggs. I notice the eggs start to crack and so does Jon. Our clothes start burning and the fire spreads even more and I see unsullied soldiers going away. I knew me and Jon would not be able to be seen for at least 10 minutes so I put my arm around his neck and kiss him wildly . I shove my tongue in his mouth and our tongue touch each other in fire . They were still screaming but I didn't care I put him in the ground and I'm over him I kiss him once again "Dany you're so Hot" he tells me and before I let his hard sex slice inside me I get close to his mouth "We are Dragons my love we're both Fire" and I let him slice inside me and it feels so Good. I start moving and I was riding in his cock . He puts his hand on my breasts and I moan loudly "YESS FUCK YEH" the fire was making a lot of noise so no one would be able to hear us. "OHHH FUCK YEH JON" I scream in pleasure."cum for me Dany cum for me" I love his voice so I start moving even faster "YES JON MY FIRE" I scream when I reach my orgasm and he spreads his seed deep inside me. Too bad we don't have more time I get up with Jon and I see the eggs had already hatched and dragons start crawling in our bodies .
We come out of the fire unborn and unsullied bend the knee and Tyrion keeps looking in the ground. Rheagal and Drogon get closer to us to look at the new dragons. The white dragon around my breasts hide behind me . I think they're just afraid . Some unsullied bring us blanket to cover and we start walking to the castle.
I see Grey Worm while walking to our chamber "Grey Worm find Yara and tell her that tomorrow morning to be in The Throne Room with you" he nods and leaves.
Me and Jon enters our room and we put the dragons inside as well . I throw little pieces of meat to the dragons to eat they're still small to eat big pieces. "How long will take to grow up?" Jon asks me.
"It will take at least a year to be able to ride them and almost two years until they're as big as Drogon and Rheagal" .
Jon kneel and start touching the red dragon. That dragon had red skin but his wings were dark. "This one will be Arya" he said and I just nod . "What about two others? They need a name " I ask but I see that Jon is sad . I get closer to him and I put my hand on his face "what's wrong my love?" I asked concerned. He looks at me "Arya loved the dragons so much if Only I would tell Arya earlier how wrong Sansa was" I hear the pain in his voice and I understand. I hug him close "can I do anything for you my love ?" . He smile at me "Stay Here" . I smile and I rest my head in his shoulder.

Jon
I see flames everywhere everything is burning. I see Winterfell,The Reach,Iron Islands every place of Westeros burning in green flames. "What's Happening Where am I What's Happening" I scream then I see myself in the crypts of Winterfell and I see someone is standing near Ned's statue and I look closer and I freeze from fear . I see Arya with dagger in her heart her face was white as snow . Sansa burned . Rickon with arrows in his body. I start breathing heavily "Daenerys " I scream but then I see Bran with a deep cut in his neck , hand and chest and I see him spitting blood from his mouth , then I see Robb with arrows in his chest but with Wolf Head.I see Catelyn Stark with her throat open and a arrow in the back and her eyes are so dark."NONONONON WHAT's Happening to Me" then I see Ned with his head in his right arm. "Come Jon we're waiting for you" all of them start laughing and coming at me . I can't move I can't speak but then someone places her hand in my chest and I see Daenerys in front of me "I will Never Leave you" she tells me and the dead Stark disappears.
I woke up sweating and trying to breath . Daenerys was still sleeping. I get up and decide to take a bath. I see the dragons in the room sleeping so I know this is not a dream. I lay in the bath with very hot water. I still breath heavily of the nightmare . The hot water relax me and I feel better "Jon " Daenerys said . I look at her . "What's wrong?" She asks me . "Nothing just a very bad dream" she takes off her thin night cloth and join me in the bath. "What did you dream " She said looking me in the eye. "I saw every land of Westeros burning in green flames and then I was in the crypt of Winterfell and I saw the Starks how they looked after they died and they start speaking to me and then you came and Save me" I said and I smile at her. She smiles back. "Well I'm here now and I will never leave you don't ever forget that" . "I Love You Daenerys Targeryan"
"I love you too Aegon Targeryan ".

I wake up in the morning in the bed and today me and Dany would leave Westeros to go to Essos and deal with Golden Company and Second Sons . I wake Dany as well . "Wake up we need to talk with Yara and Grey Worm" . Daenerys nods and start getting up. I put my clothes and then help her to put her clothes. I give her a soft kiss in the lips and we get out of the room.
We enter Throne Room and Yara and Grey Worm were waiting there. They bow . "What is that you wanted your grace " Yara said and we are in front of them "today me and the king will go to Essos to deal with Golden Company and Second Sons . While we are away I want you two to rule here" Yara is surprised. "It will be my honor your grace what you have done for Iron Island can never be repaid "what we did Me and Jon" I correct her. "Of course your grace ".
"You can leave now Yara" I told her. She bows and leaves the room. "Grey Worm keep Edmurd Martell in prison until we're back and the Dorne won't dare to do anything until we're back and double the soldiers in his cell and double the guards in our room to protect the dragons " I said and Grey Worm nods. "You can leave now " Daenerys said . He bows and leaves the room.
We go outside and some dothraki come to us . They said something in dothraki to Daenerys. "The armor is ready Jon for Rheagal and Drogon. " it was a small armor which would be put near the wings to protect that part "Let's put them to our dragons and leave to Essos".

Let me know in the comments what do you think about this Story.