Fire and Blood

Daenerys sees Jon fall in the ground. She goes to him "Jon Jon wake up" . She grabs his hand and notice he's still breathing. "Help Help" She screams and Ser Davos and Gendry and a few unsullied get inside. Ser Davos goes to Jon "What happened?" Ser Davos asked . "She attacked me and Jon... he .... he " . Daenerys was crying and could hardly speak. Ser Davos understood and told 2 unsullied soldiers to help him to Put Jon in the bed. Ser Davos put Jon in bed with the help of the unsullied. He looked at Gendry but he was staying in one place without moving and just looking at Arya.
"Find a master now" Ser Davos said and the unsullied gets out of the tent. Daenerys was sitting close to Jon snd holding his hand.
Her mind was racing she was worried for Jon but then remembered that Arya had Missandei's face. "Ser Davos what do you know about faceless Assassin " . Daenerys asked looking at Ser Davos.
"I know they're very good at their job and they steal someone's face by killing them" Ser Davos said.
Daenerys understood what that meant. Missandei was gone killed by Arya and Who send her. "Sansa it was Sansa that bitch" Daenerys speaking to herself with quiet voice.
"The north won't escape my wrath they will see what is like . With Fire and Blood".
Gendry was still standing in one place without moving. "Gendry Gendry you alright GENDRY" . He escapes his thoughts and looks at Ser Davos who was calling him. "What?" Gendry asked. Ser Davos get closed to him"are you alright " . Gendry couldn't take his eyes off Arya "how did this happen ?".
"She attacked me she was using Missandei's face to fool me and Jon killed her" Daenerys said with sad voice.
Is my fault I should have seen I should have Seen when I saw her in throne room I should have warned Jon and Daenerys. This would never happen Gendry telling himself. His eyes filled with tears. Gendry start walking to Arya.
He kneel down and looks in her eyes and sees Nothing. No Life. Nothing .Just empty eyes.
He wants to grab her body but Daenerys stops him. "Jon will be the one who will take care of her no one else" Daenerys said to him.
Gendry understood and gets up and walks away. Ser Davos follows him but Daenerys calls him before going outside " tell Grey Worm to come here" Daenerys said and Ser Davos nods.
Daenerys was still holding his hand doesn't want to let him go . Some time pass and Grey Worm gets inside. He looks at Daenerys and sees that she's crying. "Your grace are you alright?" He asks and taking three steps towards her. "I'm fine but I need to tell you something " Daenerys couldn't stop her tears.
Grey Worm was looking at her. "Jon saved me from Arya . She tried to kill me ".
"I knew we couldn't trust the northern even Missandei told you" Grey Worm said.
"Grey Worm .. Missandei.... Missandei is .. Dead" . Daenerys told him like whispers.
Grey Worm is shocked "no no no your grace she's in DragonStone ... she's safe" Grey Worm said holding his tears.
"Arya used her face to fool me. Faceless assassin can use someone's face only by killing them" .
Grey Worm falls in his knees, his spear falls from his hand . "MISSANDEI " Grey Worm screams.

Ser Davos was walking with Gendry . He notice that something is wrong with Gendry. "Hey hey look at me" . Gendry slowly turns his head to him. "What's wrong?" Ser Davos asked him concerned. Gendry lowers his head. "I knew it".
"Knew what?" Ser Davos asked him.
"When Arya came to DragonStone she asked me to betray the queen and the king. I knew she was up to something but didn't tell anyone. I was afraid they would burn Arya " Gendry said . Ser Davos just looks at him " listen to me don't tell anyone about this never". Gendry just nods without saying anything.

Jon was standing in a dark place. He couldn't see anything. It was dark everywhere . He was naked and alone. He kept hearing voices in his head calling his name " Jon Jon Aegon Jon" . He couldn't tell who was calling him it was a woman's voice. He sees flames surrounding him but he's not afraid. He knows flames can't hurt him. Flames surrond him but he can't feel anything no pain nothing. The voice calling him only called him "Aegon Targeryan " now not repeating Jon anymore only Aegon. He sees the flames are spreading everywhere in the darkness. He then sees Arya smiling at him. She gets surrounded by flames and start burning but Jon can't move he can't save her.
The voice calling him gets louder "Aegon Targeryan " . He then sees a mirror in front of him . When he looks at the mirror he notice his eyes are purple like Daenerys. He then hears the voice of Aemon Targeryan " Kill the boy Aegon and let the dragon be reborn".