Dragon Poison

Daenerys
He was thrusting his fingers deep inside me while kissing me and our tongues touching each other and it always feels so Good and Wet. "YES OH FUCK YEH JON" I was moaning very loudly and I feel Jon adding another finger. I feel my orgasm approaching and I explode "JON" I scream his name in pleasure. I look at his eyes and he looks at mine. I kiss him again and I see him licking the finger he used inside me. He then puts his finger in my mouth and I suck it. "You taste So Good my love" he said with such quiet voice. He start kissing parts in my neck that he knows I enjoy. I can't help but moan when he kisses me. He start kissing between my breasts and then to my nipple. He licks it and sucks it . I moan again. He does the same with the other breast. He goes down to my stomach and it tickles me. I feel his warm breath in my core . He puts his hands on my legs and makes more place for him. I was laying in bed and couldn't wait any longer. "Jon fuck me with that tongue" I finished and I feel him putting his mouth in my core and licking like a dragon. I grab the blanket and try not to scream but that seems to annoy him because he licks even more wilder and I can't hold it anymore " Ohhh FUCK YEH" I scream in pleasure that only he could give me. I put my legs in his neck and not let him move away. He keeps licking and then adds finger and plays with my breasts with the other hand. I fucking love it when he loses control. "OHH FUCK" I scream and second orgasm hits me. Jon start sucking my wet pussy. He comes to me and kisses me deeply I put my tongue in his mouth to taste everything inside. I put my hand on his cheek and keep looking at his eyes. "Jon" I said quietly. "Yeh" he said still looking at me. "What do you want to do after we end this war?" I ask him and playing with his hair with my fingers. "After that I would like to have a small house for you and me . With a red door and lemon tree outside and our childrens will be raised there Happy" I can see all his feelings in his eyes. "I want the same Jon " I said and I kiss him softly. I feel his cock touching my core but then I move and I'm over him. He's a bit surprised but smiles immediately. I get closer to his face "I want to ride you now Like a Dragon " I whisper in his ear and lick his ear" I let him slice slowly inside me and Me and him start moving faster and I feel him inside deeper and deeper. His hands are on my waist but I grab those and put it in my breasts and I start moving more wilder. I can see him looking at my breasts bouncing. "OHH FUCK ME JON" I moan . I feel his seed deep inside and I reach another orgasm. I fall in his body. "I Love you so much Jon". I said and I closed my eyes. "I love you too " I heard him.

Jon
I wake up and I know tonight we should go to Astapor and deal with Golden Company and waste no more time. Is so hot in this place I really can't understand how anyone can live here their whole life here or maybe I have lived almost all my life in Winterfell. I get up and look out of the window I see the city and is very big. This place is very similar to one of the places I have seen in my dreams. I see Rheagal and Drogon close to pyramid sleeping, they had eat a lot last night. I hope the three dragons are safe. This reminds me we gave name only to Arya but not to two others.
I start putting my clothes on. A thin shirt made out of skin. Then suddenly I hear Rheagal roaring I go to the window and I see that Rheagal and Drogon are flying towards us.

Last Night - Daario
How dares that bitch leaves me for him. After everything I did for her. I kept the peace here,the slavery didn't return and I kept my oath and she throws me away like Shit. I'm walking around the corridor like an idiot and I see a soldier approaching me. "What is it? " I asked who could be here so late at night "someone wants to talk with you in The Throne Room" the soldiers said and I start walking to the throne room. I open the door and I see a man in the middle,no hair and is a bit old. I walk in front of him and throne behind me. "Who are you and what do you want? I ask looking at him. He looks like a wealthy person with gold rings in his fingers even his clothes seems to made by very expensive skin. "I heard Dragon Queen came here . I want to make a deal with you?" I would usually tell him to get out but I want to hear what he has to say. "Go on" I said I was looking around and he didn't have soldiers of his own. "I have been staying here in Meereen since you started slavery again to wait for the right moment " He said. I look at him interested "Slavery will never return as long as Dragon Queen is here". I get angry by his words. I hate she choose someone else but I don't want her dead. I take a step closer "you want to kill her" . He shook his head "if we do that her dragons will burn everything but I want to do is much quieter without bloodshed".
I really don't know how any other way he thinks he can fix their problem. He pulls out a bottle with something inside. "This is the most dangerous poison and has no smell " I cross my arms "what I get?" He start smiling. "Meereen is yours and you can have 100 slaves for yourself and all the gold you get in Meereen is yours along with some gold from other cities of Essos". I take one step closer and grab the bottle "I don't need 100 slaves I want only Daenerys Targeryan alive for myself and are you sure this will work on them". "Trust me just put it where they drink and is done " He smiles and leaves. I breath more heavily and I get nervous. I should wait until they're sleeping to give them this. I go to my room and I keep thinking about this I go to my bed and I sit .

I wake up and I see is close to morning I rush out and I see dragons are sleeping. I see four soldiers at the gate I go to them "put this in their mouth " I see the soldiers getting closer to the dragons. They're walking slowly and I see he start dropping whatever was inside in the green's dragon mouth. I see the dragon opens his eyes and moves away his head . The soldiers start running but he breath fire and burns them. He start roaring and I noticed they didn't put much in his mouth before he woke up.I see the other dragon wakes up and they both start flying to the pyramid.

I know is short chapter but next one will be very long. Let me know what do you think in the comments.