The Last Dragons

Jon
Me and Dany start flying towards Essos it would take a while to go there. I was looking around while we were flying. What I saw in my dream keep showing up in my eyes and especially Arya. Her face white as snow and the dagger still in her heart. I still had her dagger and I haven't used it yet. Daenerys would often look at me while we fly but I didn't look back. Is night now Rheagal and Drogon are tired and we see a small island in the sea and we land there. I jump from Rheagal and Daenerys comes at me "Jon " I look at her with a smile. "Are you sure Rheagal and Drogon won't eat us if they get hungry?" Daenerys laugh "no Rheagal and Drogon eat a lot . That's enough for them and we should reach Essos tomorrow morning". I put two blankets near each other in the ground and pillow to rest our heads . Rheagal and Drogon lay in the ground and sleep I think. Me and Daenerys lay near each other. "What's wrong my love you can tell me everything " she said.I swallow a huge breath "Nothing just bad dreams that's all" She gets closer and kisses me . "I have to tell you something "
"Is our baby alright " I asked fearing the worst. Is been two months since we made love in the boat.
"The baby is fine Jon don't worry ". I'm relieved "so what then" .
She start touching my chest with her hand and with the other hand makes me look at her. "When I left Meereen I .. I left someone there who loved me his name was Daario but I didn't love him I just enjoy his company from time to time. I only love you Don't ever think that I Love someone else" . I look at her I'm surprised she never talked about him before but in same time I understand " don't worry I know and I only love you. But he better not try anything or I'm afraid Rheagal will get hungry " she laugh at that and kisses me in the lips .

Yara Greyjoy
I'm sitting in council room and I'm having a meeting with Edmurd Tully and Grey Worm. "Where is the Queen and King? Edmurd asked . "They have gone to Essos to end slavery and be done with Golden Company " Grey Worm said without showing any emotions in his face . I swear this man is very scary sometimes. "What about Edmurd Martell? Why is he in prison?" He asks too many questions and I'm getting bored "Lord Martell has been arrested for wanting to betray the queen. He will have a trial after the king and the queen is back" . "Very well I think I can leave now " he gets up and leaves the room. "This is not good the news that King and Queen are not here will spread and Dorne might attack us to free Edmurd Martell " I said and looking at Grey Worm. "I wouldn't worry we have The Reach and Dothraki to help us if that happens " He said. "What about Storm End?" I noticed he didn't mention it and The North barely has any soldiers left to help . "Gemdry Baratheon was close with Ser Davos . I don't know where his loyalty stands " I nod and just drink a glass with wine.

Jon
I see myself in Kings Landing and everything is burning in green flames but not just the city even the lands outside the city are burning in green flames. I see The Reach,Dorne and all the other places are burning in green flames. I look around and suddenly I am in a feast and Robert Baratheon with his family and Stark Family are there and the handmaidens filling their glass with wine. This must be the feast they had when Robert came to make Ned Stark hand of the king. Why am I here . I'm a Bastard I can't be in this feast. I look closely and every member of Stark and Lannister family is butchered. Their stomachs are open their throats and worms coming out of their faces . But the handmaidens act like nothing is wrong.I breath heavily and everyone start to look at me and then I hear a voice "BURN THEM ALL" and everything burst in green flames.Then I see a place I'm never been before but this place has no flames . I see myself in a room and I see Daenerys standing in a balcony. I get closer "Dany" and she turns to me and I can clearly see she's close to ninth month of pregnancy. She gets closer to me "We Have a Family my love ,we will ,Just Love me" she said and I kiss her.

I open my eyes "another dream " I breath heavily and I'm sweating I look around and see that Rheagal is next to me and looking at me. I start touching his head. "I wish I could talk to you" and Rheagal just looks at me. I lay again and looks at Daenerys. I touch her belly and smile. Dany opens her eyes and looks at me she smiles at me and gets closer and kisses me . "We will have a family Dany you and me Now and Forever " I give a kiss to her belly and close my eyes to sleep.