Revenge of The Targeryans

Jon and Daenerys were in bed. Jon wakes up first and looks at Daenerys. Still he feels a lot of guilt for killing Arya. "I didn't know I didn't know " he keeps telling himself but same time couldn't remove the image of her dead face from his mind. Sansa she she should have send her "she will pay with Fire and Blood" Jon said to himself. He gets up and walks to the window. He looks outside the city burned to the ground. The only places left were those houses which were near their army during the attack. Daenerys told Grey Worm yesterday to send letters to all Big Houses to Bend the knee.

Yesterday
Jon and Daenerys were with Grey Worm in their room. "Grey Worm you will send letters to all big houses of Westeros to come in Kings Landing and Bend The Knee to their King and Queen" Daenerys said. Grey Worm was standing near the door while Jon and Daenerys were sitting near a table. "Even a letter to The North" Grey Worm said. He was angry and his heart was full of hatred for The North. "Even to The North" Jon said. Grey Worm took one step closer " Do you know what They DID TO MISSANDEI. Her Face HER BEAUTIFUL FACE GONE you want To Give them a second chance " Grey Worm yelling and trying to hold his tears. "No I'm not giving them a second chance. Their second chance died with Arya. I want to invite Sansa The Queen " Jon said with a little smile " to see what will happens to her ". Jon said looking at Grey Worm. "I agree with Jon I want her to see our wrath" Daenerys said with a cold voice. Grey Worm nods and leaves the room. "What will you do if Sansa bends the knee and if we kill her to who The North will belong" Daenerys said after closing the door.
"The north will belong to someone we can trust we can give it to Yara Greyjoy or Arta Glover or any other houses from The North" Jon said.
"Sansa has gathered all the houses of The North and the army of your friend Sam". Daenerys said walking closer to Jon.
"The North doesn't have much army left now and Sam has only 3000 soldiers " Jon said and filling a glass with wine.
"The Reach will be ruled by Willas Tyrell if he bends the knee. Dorne from Arianna Martell but what will we do with The lands of House Lannister " Jon said and looking at Daenerys for answers. "I don't think Tyrion Lannister is able to rule those lands and the same for Cersei Lannister. We will find someone that we can trust" Daenerys said.
"Did you put them in same jail?" . Jon ask.
"Yes I really want to know how their family reunion is going ".

Cersei was staying in a dark cell . She was completely naked and her body was itching everywhere. "Jaime please come here I need you" Cersei whispering to herself. The door opens and a few unsullied throw someone inside. Cersei can hardly see anything. It was too dark. "Who are you?" Cersei said afraid of who it is. The man gets up and she can see that this one is not tall. "Tyrion is that you?" Cersei asked but no response. The man walks closer to her and sit in the ground with his head resting in the walls of the cell. Cersei looks closer and can see this one is small and then understands that is Tyrion. She can hardly see his face even this close. "Tyrion talk to me Please" Cersei begging. Is been too long since she talked with someone except herself. The door opens again and she can see a lantern . She closes her eyes because the light hurt her. She opens her eyes slowly and can see is the Queen and the bastard of Winterfell. Jon puts the lantern in the ground and Cersei can finally see something. She looks at Tyrion again and is shocked. He was fully naked , his fingers of his hands and legs missing and his cock was cut. He had lost a lot of weight .
"I hope you like this family reunion " Daenerys said. Cersei looks at her "where's Jaime please I need to speak with him" Cersei said with tears in her eyes. "Jaime Lannister is the only Lannister who will be remembered in the history books for anything good and He's Dead" Jon said. Cersei start crying , she lowers her head to not let them see her cry. "Don't worry you won't stay here for long but Tyrion here will live how long we want" Daenerys said.
She looks at Tyrion with disgust. Tyrion wasn't looking at anyone he was looking at the floor.
"I will leave this lantern here so you can see until the fire is there." Jon said and he and Daenerys left. "Tyrion talk to me " Cersei said looking at him. Tyrion looks at her and opens his mouth. Cersei see his tongue missing . She's scared like never before. We should have died like we came in this world "Together " Cersei talking to herself.