A Song for Dragons

Jon kiss Dany with so much passion his tongue found a way in her mouth to taste her. Jon ... I ... love Dany was trying to talk but Jon didn't let her . In that moment he wanted nothing else but that woman . The love of his life. Jon start taking off her dress and Dany's hand went to his belt to take it off .Their lips were still connected and Jon didn't wanted to let her go and become more Wilder. Jon put his hands on her full ass and lift her up and start going towards bed. Jon stop the kiss for a moment to breath and was looking deeply in her eyes. Dany was looking at him as well and saw Love in his eyes.Her heart beats very fast . "I love you Daenerys Targeryan "
"I love you too Jon Snow" Daenerys thought maybe she should call him by his real name but didn't know if he was ready yet. Jon start kissing her neck and Dany can't help but moan . Jon went down to her breast. He licks her nipple and suck it. "Ooh Jon this is amazing ohh" Daenerys start moaning louder . She didn't care if everyone would hear them. Jon noticed that she likes it so he start sucking it even more . "Oh YES JON SUCK IT". Jon stops and starting sucking the other nipple. "You love my breast ". Jon start kissing her stomach that tickle Dany a bit and then went to her pussy.Jon raise his eyes to look at her and then shove his tongue to her wet pussy. Ohh JON Fuck FUCK YES . Daenerys start screaming in pleasure and she reached her orgasm but Jon didn't stop licking her pussy . He wanted to give the woman he loves as much pleasure as he could. Daenerys keeping screaming and reached her second orgasm . Dany screamed his name. Jon's hand went to her breast and start playing with them and then put one finger to her pussy.Both tongue and finger made Daenerys feel so much pleasure. Jon added a second finger and didn't take long and Daenerys reacher her third orgasm. Daenerys body became so weak and couldn't stop shaking. Jon gave one more kiss to her wet pussy and start crawling up to her face. Daenerys was trying to catch her breath.
"What ...has ... gotten into...you".
"I think you awoke my dragon " Jon answered
That answer made Dany very happy . Daenerys feels his hard cock touching her pussy but before Jon could do anything. She roll with him and was on top of him . "You have showed how much you love me Jon . Now I want to show you " She whisper in his ear but instead of kissing him she went down to his cock.
Jon was confused she never sucked his dick before and he didn't try to force it .
Daenerys put her hands to his cock and start moving up and down.That made Jon groan. She kissed the top of the cock and start licking it . Daenerys then put his cock to her mouth and start sucking it. Jon feels her warm mouth and couldn't believe how good it feels." Ooh yes Dany suck it" . Jon put his hand to her head to put his cock more inside her mouth . Daenerys start sucking even more wilder and open her eyes to look at Jon and see how much he was enjoying. She was happy that she could give him the same amount of pleasure and sucking his cock even more. Jon felt he was close to cum so he tried to remove her mouth but Daenerys didn't let him.She put her hands to his ass to make him get even closer. Jon couldn't hold back anymore so he exploded inside her mouth. Daenerys swallow all of it. She gets up and kissed Jon and showed her tongue deep inside his mouth. She put her legs to his shoulder and Jon put his cock in her entrance . Ohhh Jon yes Fuck Me. Jon start moving even faster and wilder. Daenerys start screaming in pleasure it makes far more enjoyable. Daenerys open her eyes to look at Jon . Her left eye start looking at the door of the room.She saw that Sansa was looking at them. Daenerys didn't care instead start screaming even louder to let her know how much they love and enjoy each other. Daenerys looks in the door again but Sansa wasn't there anymore. It didn't took long and Jon put his seed deep inside her. Daenerys reached her fourth orgasm and scream his name . Jon fell to the bed and was breathing very heavily. Daenerys put her head to his chest to rest but before they could sleep . I Love you so much Dany . Jon put his arm around her to hold more closer.
I Love You Too Jon

Sansa was walking around angry and furious.She went to Arya's room . Arya was still awake and noticed she was angry.
"What's wrong Sansa" Arya gets up from bed and Sansa sat next to her.
"Jon agreed with Daenerys about The North, She's manipulating him and using his love for her against us" . Arya didn't say anything to that she just didn't know what to say."He's a fool".
"He's our brother " Arya said
"That's why you should save him "
Arya was confused from her words.
"We won't need her after Night King is defeated" Sansa said to Arya
Arya knew what she meant and didn't say anything.
Sansa give one more look to Arya and left the room.

From Now On My Chapters will be Longer