The Long Night

Jon and Daenerys were at the top of a hill and watching Winterfell and waiting for right moment to attack with their dragons.Jon was staying close to Daenerys and holding her hand.Jon and Daenerys saw the army of the dead approaching. Jon turns his head to her . "I love you Daenerys " Jon said and kissed her. "I love you too Jon Targeryan " Daenerys said between kisses. Then they start going towards Drogon and Rheagal . And they start to fly to Winterfell.
Arya was at the top of the wall in Winterfell. She have a bow to use but she never used one before. Arya and everyone else hears the army approaching and Jon and Daenerys set on fire all barricades.Which makes the army stop and in that moment everyone start firing arrows as much as they could.Jon and Daenerys start burning the army . The dead were trying to break the first barricade but the fire in barricade didn't let them. Arya then see three giants running towards the barricade. They killed two of them but the third destroyed the barricade and the dead start going towards the second barricade but Jon and Daenerys are quick and burn every dead man who passed the first barricade. We can win this Arya told herself.She was so focused to throw as many arrows as she could sometimes she forgot to breathe. Suddenly a huge roar is heard from far away and Jon and Daenerys knows is the Night King coming. Jon and Daenerys stopped burning the dead and went to attack The Night King. Bran was in God's Wood with Theon and 15 other fighters. "I have to go now " Bran said emotionless and wrag to some ravens and start going to Night King.Jon and Daenerys see Viserion and Jon attack first . Rheagal attacks Viserion chest with his mouth and Viserion start scratching Rheagal skin close to his legs.Night King start aiming at Rheagal with his spear but before he could throw it . Daenerys attacks him from behind and Drogon bites a huge part from Viserion's chest and Viserion start flying higher trying to escape but then suddenly he stops and just start moving his body around trying to make Night King fall and then Drogon and Rheagal attacks him again and this time removing a huge part of his wings and chest.

Theon gets close to Bran and see that his nose is bleeding and his eyes as well. That make Theon gets afraid for Bran and start shaking him "Bran wake up Bran wake up". But Bran doesn't wake up.

Viserion start falling in the ground and Jon and Daenerys are right behind him. Night King falls in the ground and so does Viserion. Night King gets up before he could do anything Viserion start breathing a huge fire at him.
Jon and Daenerys look in shock why Viserion was doing that but then Night King throws his spear at Viserion and cuts his head off.
Fire can't kill him Jon thought and then he climbs down from Rheagal and start going towards Night King and pulls out Long Claw .

After hearing the huge roar of Viserion Jon and Daenerys left the battlefield and Arya and all the others were left in the wall to protect Winterfell.Arya sees more than 20 giants running at them. All of them start firing arrows but they were just too many and the giants destroy the second and the the third barricade.
The last giant falls before destroying the fourth barricade but his body falls in the fourth barricade and The dead start using his body as a bridge to pass and reach the wall. Walls of Winterfell were full of spikes made by dragonglass . The Dothraki start charging at the dead army killing most of them who were at the walk . But the dead make 4 more bridges with bodies and in a matter of minutes.The wall was full of them. Arya start getting scared and noticed she has run out of arrows. The Dothraki charge again but this time some of them are killed by the dead and the others start leaving. The dead start climbing on the wall.
Tormund had run out of arrows and start using his dragon glass sword. The dead start climbing the wall and he start killing every dead fucker who show up in front of him but then three of the show up. Tormund kills two of them but the other one attacks him with his knife . Tormund stops his arm before reaching him but then a fourth walker stabs Tormund in the neck with his dagger. Tormund losses all his power and then the walker in front of him start stabbing him in the stomach again,again and again.
Jaime was with Brienne and Podrick they were trying to kill walker who tried to climb the wall but then other walkers attack them for other directions. Jaime,Brienne and Podrick fall in the ground along with 4 other walker. Brienne gets up first and kills two of them and Jaime and Podrick kill the other two. Jaime is trying to catch his breath but then sees a lot more walkers falling right in front of them. Jaime grabs Brienne's arm" We HAVE TO GET INSIDE NOW" Jaime and Brienne and Podrick start running at a door that was there . Jaime opens the door but then two walkers attack Podrick and cut half of his neck. "NOOOOO" Brienne screams but Jaime just grabs her arm and puts her inside and locks the door. Brienne still can't believe that just happened. Jaime looks around the room and see another door and opens it. "Brienne we can't stay here" Jaime told her but she wasn't moving . She never have been this afraid before. "Look at me" Jaime trying to catch her attention. Brienne still wasn't moving. The door start getting destroyed by the walkers.

Theon was still with Bran and Bran was still using his powers at Viserion. Theon then sees way too many walkers running at them. They start using their arrows and some of them swords. The soldiers were getting killed one by one. Theon was the closest to Bran and then Bran opens his eyes and is hard for him to breath. As they are surrounded by walkers and some white walkers. Some start attacking Theon but he kills them . Theon was exhausted and trying to catch his breath. He looked around and saw too many walkers. "What is Dead May Never Die" Theon said to himself.Then a White Walkers start walking towards Theon . Theon swing his sword at him but he just dodge it and cuts Theon's head off. But they are not going to kill Bran because Night King is the only one who should kill him.

Ser Jorah was with Grey Worm and other unsullied soldiers fighting walkers who were getting inside. As Jorah was fighting. Two giants open the gate of Winterfell and more walkers start getting inside.Ser Jorah is getting very tired but then he sees Lady Mormont and other soldiers attacking the two giants. Lady Mormont kills one of the giants but then the other one trys to crush her but she jumps but her left leg gets crushed. She screams in pain but then the other giants fall in the ground. Ser Jorab grabs Lyanna and start running to get her away. He gets inside a room and locks the door. He sees an another door and opens it and the other side is full of walkers and they see him and start running but Jorah closes the door and locks it but then both doors start getting destroyed by swords and axes. Ser Jorah knows there's no way to escape. He gives another look at Lyanna but she wasn't moving. He could see she was still breathing. Ser Jorah swallows a huge breath. " Here We Stand" Ser Jorah Screamed as Walkers destroy the doors.

Jaime was running around with Brienne and then sees Arya. "Arya" Brienne screams and hugs her. "We don't have time for this we need to leave " Jaime said . They see a door at the end and opens it and they are in the other side of Winterfell. They see no walkers around here but some start falling from the walls . The dead were around the walls of Winterfell to not let anyone escape. Jaime pulls out his sword and so does Brienne and Arya. "Hear Me Roar" Jaime said that to himself.
"Winter is Coming" Arya said that to herself and they prepare to fight.Four walkers fall first and attacks them. Arya and Brienne easily kills them but then more than ten fall from the walls. Brienne tries to kill most of them but two of them attack Jaime. Jaime kills one of them but the other one stabs him in the stomach. Arya kills the other one but before he could get up a lot other walkers fall from the walls. Brienne tries to keep them away from Jaime but one of them tries to attack Brienne from behind but Jaime kills him but three other walkers stab him in the stomach and chest. Jaime falls in the ground barely alive. But then Suddenly.

Jon goes to Night King to fight . Jon sees a huge amount of walkers approaching them but before they could get closer Rheagal and Drogon burn all of them and keep burning every single one who tried to help Night King.
Jon start swinging his sword at Night King . He dodge three attacks from Jon and then he attacks but Jon dodge in last second. Night King tries to keep his distance from Jon. He swing his ice spear at Jon but Jon blocks it with his sword. Night King moves away again. Attacks again trying to cut Jon's legs but then Jon moves to his right and with a quick move Jon plunge his whole sword in his chest and Night King shattered in pieces. Jon falls in his knees and trying to catch his breath he sees all the dead falling in the ground. Daenerys land with Drogon near him and she runs at him. Crying and Smiling . She kisses Jon with all her love and Drogon and Rheagal make a huge roar.

As Arya kills walkers around Brienne and then suddenly all walkers fall in the ground. Arya is shocked and happy. Brienne goes to Jaime who's bleeding. "Stay with me Jaime please we Won we will heal" Brienne crying. Jaime tries to talk "I Lo....ve......" Jaime stop breathing and dies in the arms of the woman he loves.