The Union of Targeryans

Jon went with Dany in her chamber. Jon and Daenerys didn't drink or eat that much that night. Daenerys went closer to Jon and placed her hand to his chest. She put the other hand to his neck and made him get closer and give a soft kiss . Jon put his hand to her waist. "I love you " She whispers in his mouth . Jon place in her bed gently and looks her in the eyes "I Love you too" Jon said and start kissing her.

In the morning Daenerys open her eyes and saw Jon . She smiles at him and likes the warmth his body gives her. Daenerys gets closer and kiss him in the lips. Jon open his eyes and smile at her "I think you wanted to awake me". Daenerys smiles and kiss him again. "You still haven't told anyone about you being a Targeryan. Do you think we should keep it a secret?" Daenerys said.
"No I will marry you as a Targeryan I don't care what the others think about us" Jon said
"Then you know what we have to do .What we planed ?
"I know and will happend today no one needs to know for now"
Jon gets up and start putting his clothes when door opens " Grey Worm steps inside " . Daenerys didn't like when people get inside their chamber without knocking.
"What is it Grey Worm?" Daenerys asked
Grey Worm closed the door behind him and showed a letter to Daenerys.
Daenerys took the letter and start reading and so does Jon.
After reading it Daenerys gets up and throw the letter to the fire. She turns her head to Grey Worm " We will deal with him after we leave Winterfell but for now he's never alone "
Grey Worm nods and leaves the room.
Jon is not surprised that by that .
"I will go and take care of our plan" Jon said and kiss Daenerys and leaves the room.

5 Hours after Jon and Daenerys woke up
Sansa and Arya were going to God's Wood. Jon told them to meet him there.
"What do you think Jon wants?" Arya asked Sansa. "I don't know maybe he wants to spend time with him" Sansa said but she wasn't sure.
As they were walking they noticed that Jon was with Daenerys and they were holding hands.
Sansa stopped for a moment " I don't like this" Sansa said but Arya just kept walking.

Jon was with Daenerys in the God's Wood and he saw Sansa and Arya coming.
"Are you sure about this ? " Daenerys asked him. Jon nods and doesn't say anything.
Sansa and Arya reach them. Sansa gives a bad look at Daenerys. "Why is she here?" Sansa asked . " She's my family " Jon answered.
Sansa and Arya give a look to each other. "What you wanted to talk about it?" Arya asked
Sansa noticed they're holding hands all the time like they were married.
"I need to tell you something about my mother" Jon said with a serious voice.
"Who was she ?" Arya asked
"My mother was Lyanna Stark and my father was Rheagar Targeryan."
Arya and Sansa doesn't say anything they just don't know what to think.
"They were married in a secret ceremony. My name is Aegon Targeryan " Jon said and he was looking at their reaction.
"Wait if that's true you're the heir to the Iron Throne and not her" Sansa said with a little smile on her face.
Arya didn't say anything she was still thinking about all this.
"That's true Jon is the heir to the iron throne " Daenerys said with a big smile.
"That means you will not have the then and Jon will be king and not you" Sansa said
"I'm afraid you're already too late Lady Sansa . Me and Jon have already married " Daenerys said and was looking at Sansa
Sansa is shocked and takes a step back "WHEN? You're lying " Sansa said almost like yelling.
"Is true we married today in front of God's Wood and didn't tell anyone only Ser Davos and Missandei knew about this"

After 2 hours since Jon and Daenerys woke up
Jon was staying with Ser Davos and a priest in God's Wood.
"I accept what you're doing Jon . I know you and her will fix this shit kingdom. I have never told you but you're like a son to me" Ser Davos.
Jon smile at him and hugs him"Thank You" .
Jon sees Daenerys coming with Missandei. Daenerys was smiling when she saw him. She was wearing a white dress with Targeryan symbol in the center of the dress . Missandei made it for her while they were waiting for The Night King. Daenerys gets close to Jon and can't stop looking at his eyes. "You're so beautiful " Jon said and was smiling like never before.
"So are you" Daenerys said and grabs his arm .
She never have been this happy before.
The priest is in front of them with a book in his hand.
"Will you Daenerys of House Targeryan marry this man.?
"I do"
"Will you Aegon Of House Targeryan marry this woman"
"I do "
"Turn to each other and say the words "
Both Jon and Daenerys
"Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Maiden,Crone, Stranger I'm hers/his and she/he is mine from this day until the end of my days"
Jon and Daenerys kiss.
Ser Davos and Missandei start cheering for them.

Jon and Daenerys with Sansa and Arya in God's Wood.
Sansa was getting angry at Jon "how could you?" . "I love her" Jon said.
Sansa can't look at Daenerys or at Jon.
"You betrayed us your family for her she has clearly brainwashed you. I knew you should have never went to Dragonstone" Sansa couldn't hide her anger.
"If my wife would have not help us we would have died and you know that"
Sansa starts going away not being able to bare them any longer and Arya follows her.
Jon knew Sansa won't like this but why Arya didn't say anything to them.

Jon and Daenerys were left in God's Wood.
"We have to leave The North Jon" Daenerys said.
"I know tell Everyone that we're leaving " Jon and Daenerys start walking towards the castle and Jon notice that Rheagal and Drogon were very close to Winterfell.

Daenerys found Grey Worm and told him to prepare everyone that we're leaving .
"Grey Worm I want you to ask 10 strong Unsullied soldiers to protect Jon".
"Is there anything wrong your grace?"
"Maybe I don't know and from now on you take orders from him as well"
Grey Worm was confused.
"We married today" . Grey Worm smile and goes to find soldiers.

Sansa was in her room with Arya
Arya was sitting in a chair and Sansa was standing in the middle.
"I told you she can't be trusted. She fooled Jon in this marriage."
"I know I never expected this " Arya said with a sad voice.
"You know very well what you have to do if you want to save Jon from her." Sansa said with a happy voice.