Family or Enemy

Jon and Daenerys entered the hall and sit down where they usually sit.They see a woman in the middle. Grey Worm and an another unsullied soldier were near to prepare for anything.
"Who are you?" Daenerys asked
The woman was standing and shaking. She was clearly afraid to answer the question and didn't answer the question.
"Who are you?" Daenerys asked again
"My name is ...........Arta Glover" She was talking like it was very hard for her to talk.
"Where is lord Glover?" Jon asked
"He's dead the castle was destroyed by Night King and his army."
Everyone in the hall was scared by the news because the walls of Lord Glover castle were very high and was not easy to get inside.
Arta took one step closer " your grace " She was looking at Jon. "I know My grandfather betrayed house Stark but I'm not guilty of his crimes "
One of the lords gets up" Your grandfather betrayed when we all needed the most. His castle might be destroyed but can be rebuilt and the lands are still there. I think we should give the lands to the families who stayed loyal in the darkest times"
"I agree " Sansa said
Jon and Daenerys were looking at each other they knew that is the truth.
"What about me? Will you just execute me or sell me as a whore" Arta said and still was looking at Jon.
"If any of the lords here wants you to marry with one of their sons then you will marry and live your life" Daenerys said and she was trying not show that much emotions .
"And if no one wants me?" Arta said and her eyes start filling with tears.
Jon gets closer to Daenerys " maybe we should decide about her after the war is over"
Daenerys wanted to help her but she saw that she was looking at Jon almost all the time and that didn't help her situation.
"Very well we will decide about you after The Night Kind is defeated "
"Thank You your grace" Arta bowed.
Everyone start to leave the hall.
Daenerys went to Varys "Do we have any news ?"
"No your grace there has been no meetings "
Daenerys like that but in same time knew that doesn't mean Sansa has accepted her as Queen.
Jon was about to leave the hall when Sansa stopped him "Jon can we talk?" . Jon turned his head to her "about what?" .
"Talk as family Jon spend some time together" Arya is coming with us as well"
"Very well " Jon agreed and left the hall with Sansa.

Jon and Sansa entered a room and Arya was waiting for them there. "Here " Arya said and offered Jon and Sansa a glass with wine.
Jon sit in the chair and was looking at Arya.
"Is been very long since we talked like this " Sansa said with a smile on her face.
Arya,Jon and Sansa start talking about their memories of the past.After some moments Sansa put her hand to Jon hand. Jon turn his face to her" I'm sorry for what I said" Jon was looking at her "is alright ".
"We should have told Dany to come here" Jon said and Sansa smile immediately disappeared from her face. Jon noticed that and wanted to say something but didn't wanted to argue with her right now. Sansa moved her chair closer to Jon "Jon we are your family I want to make sure that nothing will ever separate us. Promise me Jon"
"I promise " Jon said and he really wanted that but he still remembered what Sansa and Varys told him. He just wasn't sure anymore but he knew he could trust Daenerys.
"Jon do you want a fight with me. I mean not trying to kill each other " Arya said
"Very well let's see what you can do" Jon smile to her and he and Arya left the room.

Daenerys was with Missandei in her room and she was helping her with her hair.
"How are things between you and Jon" She asked
Daenerys smiled " Very well he's just amazing "
"I'm happy for you your grace "
"I will marry with him after the war is over "
Missandei was surprised but in same time happy for her.
"Where you will marry?"
"Here in Winterfell " Daenerys answered
"Oh" Missandei clearly wasn't happy about it.
Daenerys turns her head to her"anything wrong"
"People here are still very cold with us"
"Maybe is because of the weather "
Missandei laugh at that
"I know Missandei but they will like us after The Night King is defeated "
" I hope so " Missandei said and finished Daenerys's hair.

Jon was with Arya outside. Jon grab a wooden sword. "Why are you using that?" Arya asked
Jon was standing in front of her and raised his wooden sword. "I don't want to hurt you little sister" . Arya pull out her sword needle and was pointing towards Jon "I will hurt you then" Arya answered with a smile and start walking towards him. Jon swing his sword to hit her.Arya dodge very quick and start swinging her sword towards him but he grabbed her hand and with his sword hit her in the leg and made her fall in the ground. Arya got a bit angry and gets up very fast and start swinging her sword faster. Jon was dodging her hits and laughing. "Don't laugh " Arya said and start swing her sword towards his legs but Jon grabs her arm again and put his wooden sword to her neck. "I win" Jon throws the wooden sword in the ground. "You're very fast little sister " .
"Thank You " Arya answered and hug him.
Jon noticed that Dany was looking at them and smiling. Jon return the smile.

Sansa enters a room and Sam Turly was there.
Sam was staying in the middle of the room.
"You wanted to talk with me Lady Sansa?"
Sansa gets closer "yes. I think you already know that Daenerys Targeryan burned your father and brother "
Sam didn't understand why she was saying that but knew about it because Daenerys told him in the day she came in Winterfell.
"Don't you want to take revenge?" Sansa asked
"I do but she had her reasons and she's here to help us"
"I'm talking after Night King is defeated. She will lose some of her army in this war and I want to have your support "
"We can't do anything against her dragons "
"Her dragons seem to like Jon after she's dead they will just go to Jon. She's no different than her father and you know that after what she did to your family " Sansa said without showing any emotions.
"What if she decides to burn The North?"
"She won't she loves Jon and she doesn't want to lose him"
"Do I have your support?"
Sam didn't know how to answer and just said " I need time to think"

Jon was walking with Daenerys smiling with each other and they entered their chamber and Varys was inside waiting for them.
"Lord Varys what are you doing here?" Daenerys asked him and Jon shut the door behind him.
"I need to talk with you your grace Alone"
"Talk then" Daenerys answered
"I said Alone" Varys insisted
"I hide no secrets to Jon "
"Is about Sansa " Varys said
Jon's face immediately changed
"She meet Samwell Tarly today and asked him if she had his support after the war"
Daenerys was really angry but Jon was mad he knew what Lord Varys meant by that but still today. He thought she was okay with Daenerys.
"What did Sam said" Jon asked
"He didn't answer he said he needed time to think"
"Your grace I said I would support you and what Lady Sansa is doing is Treason "
Jon didn't say anything to that he was trying his hardest to hold himself back from saying or doing something reckless.
"Thank You for telling us Lord Varys you can leave now " Daenerys said
Lord Varys bowed and left the room.
"Jon I'm sorry about this I know is your family"
Jon turned to her and get close to her and looks in her eyes. "You're my family Dany . I love you Now and Always " . Daenerys is happy from his answer " You're my family too Jon I Love you Now and Always " Daenerys answered still looking in his eyes.
Jon start kissing her and his tongue found her tongue and start dancing. She put her hands around his neck and makes him get even closer. He puts his arm in her ass and lift her up and she puts her legs around him still kissing him with so much passion.