Chapter 51: Ann, run!

Then he sent someone to check her details. The person who came back said that the girl's name was he'an. As for the others, they didn't find out. 

Can't find it? Xiao Yan doesn't believe it. Someone stopped him from checking the girl's background. 

Now he must call Gu Mocheng down! 

However, I'll wait for him to finish the masked boy's dance. 

Fu Xin can't hold back. He has to go to the toilet first, and then come back to see Mingshao's performance. Afraid that she would come back to the end of the show, she handed Suan her mobile phone. 

"Ann, take a picture for me." 

Su an takes over the mobile phone and helps Fu Xin continue to shoot videos. 

When Fu Xin passed the stairs, he inadvertently looked up. Standing at the stairway, the man in a Burgundy suit is watching Mingshao's performance carefully. 

Shit, so coquettish. Fu Xin said in her heart that she seldom saw men choose to wear wine red suits. 

Xiao Yan looked down and saw a beautiful girl staring at herself. Then he heard her say, "Sao Bao!" 

Xiao Yan frowned at the evaluation of the two words. Looking down from the upstairs position, he could see the snow-white in Fu Xin's collar. He raised his mouth and smiled. 

"Yes, 34!" 

Xiao Yan said, Fu Xin even covered his chest, then scolded, "hooligan, lecherous!" 

It's not that the quality of the men in the sales Grottoes is very high. How can they meet a satyr. When the woods are big, they have everything. 

Fu Xin stares at him fiercely to express his dissatisfaction. 

Xiao Yan looked at Fu Xin's air filled appearance and smiled more. "Are you interested?" 

He thinks that the woman's figure is very accurate. The girl downstairs is younger, but she has a good figure. Tonight, she just can't find a partner who wants to sleep, so let's go. 

Fu Xin didn't understand and didn't want to take care of the bag. She thought it was important to go to the toilet. 

In the restroom, Fu Xin solved the need and patted his face with water. The cool water washed away the wine in an instant. 

Her mind slowly became clear, and she thought of the man who had just stood at the second floor of the stairs, as if she had seen him somewhere. 

Fu Xin turns over his cell phone and looks for Zhang Xiaoyan and his girlfriend's picture to enlarge. The face on it coincides with the man on the second floor just now. 

She likes to surf the Internet, gossip, and is particularly interested in the interesting things between Playboy and star. 

"Shit, this bag is Xiao Yan!" 

In Ningcheng, Xiao Yan is absolutely famous, absolutely romantic and absolutely high-profile. It's like changing clothes every day. Sometimes the woman brought out in the morning is not the same as the woman who went to the hotel to open a room in the evening. 

"There are so many women who are not afraid to get sick." Fu Xin says, turn off the webpage repugnantly, feel to see oneself to grow pinhole more. 

It's better for her brother to be clean, and not bring her sister-in-law back casually. 

Wait, Fu Xin thinks of another thing. 

Xiao Yan is Gu Mocheng's basic friend. Maybe Gu Mocheng is in the place where Xiao Yan is. Last time, my brother said that Xiao Yan was checking things at the racetrack. He helped Gu Mocheng.