Chapter 176: I'm really angry!

Now standing here is sleepy. I have to watch old lady Gu doze off. As soon as he moves a little, she seems to know that he is going to run. Then she opens her eyes.

He can only stand!

When hearing the servant say that Er Shao and his wife came back, Gu Ziming suddenly came to the spirit, and someone accompanied him to be punished.

Gu Zhen had fallen asleep on the sofa before they came back. Old lady Gu was dozing off and woke up when she heard Gu Mocheng and Su an settled down.

Gu Mocheng walks ahead, and su'an follows him like a cute little daughter-in-law.

Under the crystal light, old lady Gu saw suan'an's red eyes at a glance, her sleepiness was gone, she stood up and kissed anxiously, "An'an, who bullied you?"

Tell her to find someone for suan'an.

Gu Ziming knows why the second uncle of Gu's family has a cold face. Su an smiles with tears in his eyes and tells the old lady, "grandma, the second uncle bullied the little aunt. Hit the second uncle quickly."

Old lady Gu stared at him and said, "stand up for me."

After that, she looked at Gu Mocheng and wanted to know who bullied su'an from Gu Mocheng, but Gu Mocheng had a calm face and saw that Gu's old lady was afraid.

It's a long time since I saw my son angry.

Who's offended him?

"Ann, come and tell mom, who bullied you, and mom will decide for you."

It won't be tempting to bully su'an so badly that Mo becomes angry.

But it's not like that. If su'an is bullied by others, Gu Mocheng will be angry for her immediately, not so angry.

"Grandma, read a book. It's the second uncle who bullied the little aunt." "I don't believe him," Gu said.

"Stand up." Old lady Gu snapped.

"You know to hang out and study with your little aunt."

Gu Ziming said with a smile, "grandma, little sister-in-law just came back."

Gu didn't believe Gu Ziming. She reached for su'an to come over and heard Gu Mocheng say in a cold voice, "stand over."

Yeah? Everyone was stunned, including Gu Zhen, who just woke up.

Gu Mocheng seems to have said this to su'an. He is taking out his cigarette and wants su'an and Gu Ziming to stand together.

Su an an takes a look at Gu Mocheng and stands by Gu Ziming.

Gu Ziming's mind was balanced. He smiled and said to suan'an, "did you win?"

Isn't that a well-known question? Gu Mocheng caught them on the spot, where can he win the game back.

Su An'an looked at Gu Ziming's expression of gloating, and thought it was Gu Ziming's appearance with Gu Mocheng. She gave him an angry look.

Gu Ziming was innocent. "It was uncle Er who found it. I didn't say anything."

Old lady Gu and Zhen can't understand. How could su'an be punished by Gu Mocheng.

"Mo Cheng, why let an stand?" "It's very painful," said Gu.

Gu Mocheng was smoking, and did not answer the old lady's words. His anger was suppressed all the time. He wanted to let it go down by smoking.

"Grandma, she's driving without telling uncle Er." Gu Ziming answers for Gu Mocheng.