Chapter 127: Killing with a knife

Suddenly, there was a movement on the second floor. A girl ran down the stairs in tears. Her clothes were torn and her skin was exposed. In addition to the bruises on the skin exposed outside, there were several slap marks on her face. 

Seeing the situation of the girl running down, a dozen other girls in the lobby were afraid. 

Old lady Jiang looked at the girl coldly and said to the servant behind her, "another one." 

At the old lady's words, a dozen girls all backed away, afraid to call themselves. 

The girl who was called didn't want to go upstairs. She knelt in front of old Mrs. Jiang in a panic. "Old lady, please forgive me." 

"I don't want the money. I'm going home." 

"Take it up." Old lady Jiang was not moved at all by the girl's entreaties and asked the servant to take her upstairs. 

The girl began to cry in fear. It was useless for her to cry and beg. She was dragged to the room on the second floor by the servants of the Jiang family. 

Before long, there was movement upstairs, all girls crying. 

The cry was shaking with fear from the other girls downstairs. Even Jiang Mei, who had just entered the door, was frightened. 

Only old Mrs. Jiang kept her eyes closed, unaffected by the cries around her. 

"Mom." Jiang Mei comes forward and calls out. 

Old lady Jiang didn't open her eyes. She said quietly, "here you are." 

I guessed that Jiang Mei would come to Jiang's house early in the morning. 

"How is Zihan?" 

"I went to Mu's last night." Jiang Mei said, in front of old lady Jiang, don't say Su Zihan is afraid, she is also afraid of being a daughter. 

Old Mrs. Jiang is used to controlling other people's affairs. She is especially domineering and prefers to be the heirs of her family. Even if Jiang Mei is her own daughter, she doesn't like it much. 

Maybe it's because Jiang Mei loves her daughter very much. 

"But back again." 

Jiang Mei was upset at the thought of what happened last night. 

At the wedding banquet, the Mu family knew that Su Zihan had killed their grandson selfishly, and they were very angry. 

Last night, Su Zihan was sent out of the Su family by Su Hua. When she arrived at the Mu family, she was not allowed to enter. 

Say what MOJIN couple have fallen asleep, let Su Zihan go back. 

It's funny. Su Zihan is the daughter-in-law of Mu's family. Go back? Where to go back? 

Su Zihan makes a fire towards the servant of the Mu family, but carries his luggage back to the Su family. Back to the Su family, Su Hua said she had married to the Mu family and let Su Zihan go. 

Jiang Mei can only arrange Su Zihan to stay in a hotel outside. 

"You have done it yourself." Old lady Jiang sneered. 

"If you had not made up your mind to let su'an take the place of Zihan, would there have been anything at the party last night?" 

Old lady Jiang opened her eyes as she spoke. Because she has been in charge of the power of Jiang's family for a long time, old Mrs. Jiang is used to her superiority, and her eyes are sharp and disdainful.