Chapter 120: He's fake

No matter what the fact is, it's Suan who killed her. 

After hearing su'an's words, Jiang Mei's eyes turned cold when she saw su'an. 

"Su An'an, you are really afraid that the world will not be chaotic!" 

When she said this, she thought of a way to wash away the stains on Su Zihan's body. "Su An'an, now go up with me and tell all the guests that you don't like Zihan, so you faked the video and bribed the doctor to frame Zihan." 

Jiang Mei's method is really powerful. Su an pleads guilty on the spot. Coupled with Jiang Mei's mouth Kung Fu, the event at the party is made by Su an on purpose to envy Su Zihan. 

"Auntie, the video is true, so is what the doctor said." Suan warned. 

Want her to take the blame for Su Zihan, want more! 

Jiang Mei is annoyed to see Su an say no. 

She stared at suan'an hatefully and threatened, "An'an, don't forget the people of the Su family." 

It was a cryptic remark, but Suan understood. 

Su an has no choice but to threaten herself with her sister. 

If she doesn't help Su Zihan, she will take out her sister's anger. 

But now her man is Gu Mocheng. She doesn't want to be obedient to their threats. 

"Tell Dad about it." Su An'an replied, Su Hua now asks for help from Mo Cheng. How could Jiang Ya make trouble with her sister? 

Jiang Mei knows that Su Hua attaches great importance to Su An'an now. She can't take Su ruocheu's threats for granted. 

However, the matter of Zihan has to be su an's confession. 

Su'an really didn't want to talk to them. She pulled Gu Mocheng's clothes and said, "let's go, husband." 

She should not be affected by Su Zihan and Jiang Mei. 

Gu Mocheng looks at su'an and releases her hand. 

I put out the truth of Su Zihan's fall to let them understand that An'an is not the person they can bully at will. 

Unexpectedly, Su Zihan has not seen this clearly yet. 

"You can't leave. What do you do if you leave Zihan?" Seeing that su'an is about to leave, Jiang Mei comes forward and holds su'an's hand. 

Gu Mocheng looked at Jiang Mei with a calm face and said in a cold voice, "let go." 

Jiang Mei is shocked. The man makes her afraid. She releases her hand inexplicably. 

"I never hit a woman, but if you dare to deal with Suan again, I don't mind letting myself hit a woman." Gu Mocheng said in a cold voice. 

The threat in his words was shocked by Su Zihan. Then she thought that she was Miss Su's niece and the niece of old lady Jiang. This man was just the lover Su an was looking for. He threatened himself? 

Which onion is he! 

"Su'an, you are shameless! For money with Mr. Gu, but also carrying Mr. Gu outside looking for men! " 

"You are such a bitch, bitch!" 

Gu Mocheng frowned at the dirty words. He said to the hotel manager behind him in a cold voice, "what are you doing! Throw me out of the hotel! " 

A word cold to export, Jiang Mei feel something wrong. 

Is the man in front of you just suan'an's lover?