Chapter 122: Kiss me for a minute

The Chinese restaurant on the second floor is very quiet. There are only two people in the hall, su'an and Gu Mocheng. 

When she first came in, su'an was surprised that no one was here. Turning around, she saw Gu Mocheng beside her, and she understood. 

He is the backstage owner of this hotel. He can arrange a good play here to give to Su Zihan and Jiang Mei. He can naturally package the whole restaurant on the second floor. 

Seeing the delicious food on the table, suan'an left Gu Mocheng and sat down in a hurry. 

Gu Mocheng looked at her eagerness. Instead of being impatient, he thought she was cute. 

He followed and sat opposite Suan. 

Su An'an sat down and saw the red wine from Gu Mocheng's side. She couldn't help swallowing her saliva. She thought of the red wine she had drunk at Gu's old house last time. Although she was drunk, she didn't have a good taste when she was in a hurry. Anyway, in a word, she didn't drink too much. 

Gu didn't look at suan'an's hungry eyes. He asked the waiter to open the red wine. 

The dark red wine shakes in the transparent glass, which makes Suan miserable. 

"Pour her a glass of boiling water." Gu Mo said to the waiter. 

Boiled water? Su'an wondered. Gu Mocheng drank in front of her and asked her to drink boiled water. 

Boiled water can be drunk at any time, but red wine is hard to drink. 

Su an an lowers her head and looks at the boiling water in her cup. Her expression falls into Gu Mocheng's eyes. 

Gu remembers drinking in Gu's old house, su'an and Gu Zhen. At that time, they thought su'an had been forced to drink a lot of wine by Gu Zhen. In the next few days, Gu thought something was wrong. 

Now look at the appearance of Su An'an, I understand. 

Where is she forced to drink by Gu Zhen? It's clearly her greediness. She deliberately used Gu Zhen's name to ask for wine and drink more. 

Think of these, Gu Mo into the corner of his mouth can not help but hook up a smile. 

Even if you know that little girl likes to drink red wine, Gu Mocheng doesn't even hate it so much. Even thinking of her drunk appearance, she has some expectations in her heart. 

"Want to drink?" Gu asked, shaking the red wine in his hand. 

Su'an raised her head, and when she heard Gu Mocheng's words, she almost blurted out the words "want to drink". She immediately thought of Gu Mocheng's girl who didn't like drinking. She shook her head. 

"Don't want to drink." 

"Oh." Gu Mocheng replied, "little girl can't drink." 

He said, Su An'an whispered back, "then you still sleep little girl." 

Gu Mocheng is drinking. Su an says softly, but he hears it. Because of her words, the red wine in his mouth suddenly stuffs in, and then chokes to the trachea. 

Seeing Gu Mocheng coughing, Su an hurriedly carries boiled water. 

She patted Gu Mocheng on the back, and Gu Mocheng looked up at her worried face, feeling soft. 

"Actually, it doesn't matter." 

"Really?" Suan said, her eyes brightening. 

"Don't get drunk." Said Gu Mocheng.