Chapter 144: Mo Cheng will do you good

"How old are you, little girl?" 

"Nineteen." 

"Where to go to school!" 

Knowing that Suan is Gu Mocheng's wife, the old ladies curiously asked Suan one question after another. 

They want to find their son's favorite type from suan'an, so that they can find their daughter-in-law. 

"Ann, go and have breakfast." Old lady Gu said to suan'an, and then said to old lady, "don't ask me questions. I'm tired of asking my daughter-in-law." 

Su An'an breathed a sigh of relief and didn't have to face the scrutiny of a group of them. 

Old lady Gu stood up and said, "rub mahjong." 

Suan, who had just turned around, heard it and exclaimed that old lady Gu's energy was good. 

"Good." The three of them should take care of each other. Old lady Gu's playing skills are too bad. How can they disagree with her when they win a lot of money back this time. 

"In a few days, we will have a party at Xiao's house. Will you come?" Xiao Yan's mother asked Mrs. Gu. 

Old lady Gu didn't answer. She said, "the old lady of Jiang's family is also here." 

"Come on." Old lady Gu was stunned and immediately replied. 

With that, old lady Gu looked at su'an, who was going to the restaurant, and said, "I'll take my daughter-in-law." 

The weather in Ningcheng began to get worse, and it rained for several days. 'it's raining more in Jingcheng, but it's going to come back as soon as possible,' Mr. Gu said. 

As time goes on, su'an's Thoughts on him become more and more intense. 

She lives in Gu's old house and proposes to go to school. Gu asks the driver to take her there. 

In the old house, su'an saw that Gu Zhen and Mrs. Gu lived in such a large manor and were very lonely. Otherwise, Mrs. Gu would talk to her when she was free. 

Gu Zhen didn't dare to let su'an drink again because of his last drink. 

At the dinner table, with suan'an, they felt that the house was no longer cold. 

When old lady Gu is free, she will take her to visit the villa nearby. 

The old lady likes her. She says it's his son's wife. 

She's really glad her son got married and had a baby. 

The old man likes her company, and su'an also listens to her words and rushes back and forth to school. 

It's just that sometimes the driver's uncle drives slower and doesn't overtake too much on the road, which makes su'an, who is used to driving fast, uncomfortable. 

Today, it is still drizzling, and su'an has a rest. Gu Mo Cheng said that she would be in Ningcheng this afternoon, and the old lady hurriedly asked the servant to prepare the dishes Gu Mo Cheng liked. 

Suan helped, too. 

Gu Mocheng has been out for seven days. She really wants to. 

For seven days, su'an always felt that he had left for a long time, and felt that the ancient saying "one day is missing, like the next three autumn days" was very reasonable. 

After lunch, Suan anxiously guarded her cell phone. Two hours from Jingcheng to Ningcheng, it took Gu Mocheng more than three to get to the airport.