Chapter 181: You are threatening me!

Su An'an looked at Su Hua, who was angry, and said, "mom is gone. Is Su still the original Su? Is this my home? "

No, it's not. This is my sister's prison, her hell.

Su Shi had nothing to do with her since her mother died. She belonged to the family of Su Hua and Jiang Mei.

"Suhua, if you don't hand over your sister, we'll take her away by other means." Su'an recalled Gu's words, "such as legal proceedings."

Hearing the last words, Su Hua was stunned and his face was more angry.

"Suan!" "You dare!" he snapped

Taking legal proceedings means exposing Su ruocheu's seven-year madness to everyone in Ningcheng, so that everyone in Ningcheng can know that there is a crazy woman in Su's family.

"You are so selfish!" Su Hua accused, "do you want your sister to never marry a good family?"

Listening to Su Hua's rebuke, Su An'an sneers, "I can't let my sister marry a good family?"

"Ha ha, Su Hua, you are too selfish. For the sake of Su's family's face and Su's future, don't let her sister be with her beloved man. It's you who shut her up on the top floor and drove her crazy. "

"Su Hua, the selfish man is you!" "If you don't hand over my sister, I can only apply to the court for the right to take care of my sister. At that time, all the people in Ningcheng will know how you treat your sick daughter!" she said in a cold voice

As soon as su'an's words are finished, Su Hua can't stand it. He strides to su'an and wants to kill him directly.

Su An'an will not stand foolishly and beat Su Hua. When she sees Su Hua coming, she runs towards the door.

Now that I have finished what I should say, let Suhua think about it.

"Get her for me." Seeing that Su an is going to flee, Su Hua said angrily.

His words attracted Jiang Mei upstairs. Jiang Mei immediately beckoned his mother to call someone over.

Suan was not afraid, but smiled.

"Dad, don't make any trouble at this juncture, or the Su family will finish faster."

Su Huabei and Su An'an are threatening and trembling with rage.

"You're threatening me!"

She came here today to threaten Suhua. Does Suhua know that now?

"When he came, Mo Cheng told me that if you dare to touch one of my hairs, he will let Sue go bankrupt tomorrow."

Su An'an moves out of Gu Mocheng. Su Hua's face turns blue with anger.

"Su An'an, you are an evil girl!"

Su Hua has scolded this for a long time. Except when she first heard it, Su an was a little sad. There were a lot of people behind her. She thought she was an evil girl. Su Hua didn't scold wrong.

Evil girl, it's forced by Suhua. She doesn't want to be cute, but she has to be forced to do the opposite.

"Dad, take it easy, I'll go first." Su An'an is standing at the door, because of her threat. Although Su Hua is angry with her chest, she doesn't let anyone catch su'an again. Su'an leaves at the right moment.

"Dad, what I said just now, you are so thoughtful. I don't want to make the whole Ningcheng know about it." Said Suan.

Su An'an doesn't want to let anyone know that her sister is crazy, so when she wakes up, she will be embarrassed.