Chapter 87: Who's here

Her marriage date with Jinyu has been set. Soon, she is the daughter-in-law of Mu family. 

Su'an wants to pester brother Jinyu. There's no way! 

Su An'an doesn't want to talk to them. What can I do to talk to a slut man or a slut woman? Listen to them show off their love, she has no time. 

Seeing su'an ignore them and go straight away, Su Zihan is in a good mood because of the engagement with Mu Jinyu. She is different from su'an. 

She turned to look around at Mu Jinyu, looking at Mu Jinyu staring at su'an's back, and immediately became angry, "brother Jin Yu, what are you looking at?" 

"You're looking at suan'an, aren't you?" 

Without Jiang Mei around, Su Zihan's temper could not help running out and questioning Mu Jinyu. 

Mujinyu is in a fretful mood. Listening to Su Zihan's questioning, she pales her face and doesn't talk to her. 

"Brother Jinyu, do you like su'an?" Mujinyu ignored her and went straight ahead. Su Zihan was annoyed and asked after her. 

She saw that mujinyu was moved to su'an. 

"Brother Jin Yu, you forget that su'an is carrying you and Gu Mocheng together, and driving with a strange man. How can you still miss her?" Su Zihan said that he was more angry, especially thinking that he had given up his child in exchange for the qualification to enter the Mu family. 

"Have you forgotten that Suan killed our children?" 

A pile of mujinyu do not want to think of things, was mentioned by Su Zihan, mujinyu only felt the green hat on his head was shining. 

Only he left Suan, where to allow her to be with other men on her back. 

"All right." Mujinyu said in a cold voice with a heavy face. 

Su Zihan doesn't care. She has to make it clear to Mu Jinyu. 

"Brother Jinyu, are you angry with me?" 

"I just lost my child for you, that's what you did to me." 

Su Zihan's annoyed voice said, holding Mu Jinyu's hand and refusing to let him go. "Brother Jin Yu, you" 

Mu Jinyu was upset by Su Zihan's words, and said in a cold voice, "Zihan, have you said enough?" 

The cold Li in his eyes made Su Zihan angry. She had just finished the small labor operation for mu Jinyu, and Mu Jinyu was so obsessed with Su An'an that they were all going to get married. 

"Mu Jinyu, you are cruel to me!" Su Zihan said, red eyes, roar way. 

After she finished, she found that Mu Jinyu's face was cold and her eyes were full of restlessness. Su Zihan thought of Jiang Mei's confession, and watched Mu Jinyu get on the bus first without paying any attention to her. She stamped her feet and bit her teeth, but could only follow her. 

It was su an's fault that made brother Jinyu and her angry. 

Su Zihan habitually put the responsibility on su'an. 

We agreed to take a wedding photo together. After seeing suan'an, they were upset and didn't feel like going to the wedding shop. 

Before I got to my sister's room, I heard voices from the room in the corridor on the top floor. 

Who is in my sister's room? 

She hurried past and saw a man chatting with Su ruocheu at the door of the room.