Chapter 106: Take Mr. Gu to my wedding

"Suan!" 

Su an an came out of the dormitory and ran into Su Zihan. 

She wondered, how does Su Zihan know which dormitory she lives in? 

Recently, it's really busy. First, a MOJIN Yu came to stop her whereabouts and said that she would like to terminate her engagement with Su Zihan. 

What's more, I don't care about her previous relationship with other men. 

At last, she beat people away. 

This Su Zihan comes here. I don't want to be beaten by her. 

"Yes." Su an an looks at Su Zihan disdainfully. Since she has come to see her, she is not polite. 

Seeing the smile on the corner of su'an's mouth, Su Zihan's face was full of anger. 

"Suan, I'm here to send you an invitation." Su Zihan endured the anger in his heart and said to Su an with a fake smile on his face. 

Su An'an can't see the falseness of Su Zihan's smile and the hatred in Su Zihan's eyes. 

"Congratulations." Suan smiled and took the invitation, saying. 

Seeing Su an take over the invitation with a smile on her face, Su Zihan is shocked, and then she doesn't calm down. 

She thought of mujinyu running to su'an on her back, and mujinyu also thought of supporting su'an as a lover in the future. 

Suan is really shameless. 

"Suan, you are shameless." Su Zihan said in a cold voice. 

Su an an looks at her, only three seconds later, Su Zihan shows her true face. 

Su Zihan didn't say what to look for. Su an knew that it was not as simple as sending an invitation. It had something to do with Mu Jinyu coming to look for her two days ago. 

Ah, mujinyu is a scum man. She doesn't like it at all. Why must Su Zihan be a treasure. It's not enough to be a baby. I just think she loves Mu Jinyu deeply. 

Which of the above is worthy of your love? 

Is he handsome or discerning. 

Su Zihan is also a restless person. It's like when she saw Su Zihan and Mu Jinyu rolling the bed sheets, she didn't do anything, and she closed the door for them. 

If after this, mujinyu steals fishy things outside, Su Zihan does not take a knife to cut mujinyu's place. 

Mu Jinyu and Su Zihan are looking forward to their "beautiful" married life. 

"Su An'an, you little bitch, seduce brother Jinyu on your back." In suan'an, she fantasized about Su Zihan's marriage life and was scolded by the neglected Su Zihan. 

Su An'an glared at her. "Su Zihan, your brother Jin Yu came to me." 

"Besides, but you'll hook up with my ex fiance on my back first." 

Su An'an's words changed another meaning in Su Zihan's ear. 

Su Zihan believes that Su an loves Mu Jinyu. She tries her best to steal brother Jin Yu from her own hands. 

The more su'an explains, the more she feels that su'an deliberately takes a retreat as a step forward, making Mu Jinyu keep thinking about su'an. 

"Su An'an, you're the only way that brother Jinyu won't be cheated." Su Zihan said in a sharp voice, she deliberately rang the voice, and invited all the students nearby to let them see how shameless su'an was, so that she had no face to live in the school.