Chapter 154: Caring about your wife

He felt that Su An'an didn't like going back to Su's house and hated Su Hua, but every time Su Hua called, she would rush back to Su's house. 

Therefore, he is sure that Su Hua has the handle to contain Su An'an. 

"Who am I to you?" Asked Gu Mocheng. 

Suan answered his question honestly, "husband." 

"I remember saying to you that I am your husband and you have to rely on me. If you have anything to say to me, I will protect you." 

Gu Mocheng said seriously. 

"I want to talk to you, but every time I say it, I am interrupted by someone else's phone call." 

Su an an looks up at Gu Mocheng wrongly. 

Gu Mo sees her little face with tears on her face and looks at herself wrongly. She feels funny instead of angry. 

"You'll help me get my sister out, won't you?" Asked Suan. 

Gu Mocheng smiles and kisses her forehead, "silly girl." 

She asked this question in vain. Su'an didn't say that he would find it out, and then help her bring out Su ruocheu. 

It's a trouble for an to let Su ruocheu stay at Su's house. 

"I'm not stupid." Su'an smiled back and said that she stood on tiptoe and kissed Gu Mocheng's lips. 

After she kissed, she looked at Gu Mocheng with a smile on her face. She could not help holding her in her arms and kissing him again. 

Bring Su ruocheu out, Gu Mocheng will. It's just that he heard about Su ruocheu's disappearance. He thought something was wrong. 

How can a madman disappear for some time without any reason and then reappear? 

Maybe Han longyi knows better about it. 

The two kissed again, then went back to the house hand in hand. 

As soon as old lady Gu saw them, she looked at Gu Mocheng and suan'an's lips. 

"You young people really are. It's so cold outside that it's hard to go home and kiss." 

Su An'an blushed when she said a word. 

"Mom." Gu Mocheng calls out to ask old lady Gu not to tease su'an. 

Old lady Gu held back her mouth. She really had a daughter-in-law who forgot her mother. Both father and son were virtuous. 

"Hurry up and have dinner. Only after having a good meal can you have the strength to go back to my room and make a grandson for me." Old lady Gu's words made suan'an, who had turned red, blush again. 

Gu didn't hear him. He took Suan's hand to the table and sat down for dinner. 

The day before su'an had a rest, old lady Gu asked her not to go anywhere the next day. She took her to the party. 

Su An'an remembers that old lady Gu said the Xiao's banquet. 

Gu Mocheng doesn't trust Gu laoma to take people out. Gu laoma doesn't like it. "I can still lose your wife." 

"Maybe." 

Old lady Gu is sometimes confused when she does things. In addition, when she is old, she can't be sure that she will lose her person if she plays mahjong. 

"Ann, you say, go or not." 

Old lady Gu couldn't help her son, so she aimed the spear at suan'an directly.