Chapter 55: She has a bad temper

Su An'an really doesn't want to take care of them, but they all come to him. He doesn't respond and thinks she's bullied. 

Now she has a big backer behind her. Suhua won't threaten her with her sister. 

"What night?" Su An'an replied, and she followed with a sneering smile, "where have I been? Didn't brother Jin Yu see it?" 

Su family banquet that night, she was on the car with Gu Mocheng, Mu Jinyu called her. This phone call came to Suan's mind only after she read the record. 

She didn't think there was anything. When mujinyu was with Su Zihan on her back, she didn't want to eat it, or think about him. 

Unless she's brain damaged, there's a gene for abuse in her bones. 

"Ann, you weren't like that before?" 

Next to him, Fu Xin couldn't stand Mu Jinyu's betrayal of Su An'an. He could not help but scold him again, saying, "you are a cheap woman, you are a scum man." 

"Fu Xin, what are you scolding?" Su Zihan said to Fu Xin displeased. 

Like Su An'an, Fu Xin is nothing. She is a mop bottle that her mother married to Lu's family. She really thinks that she is the daughter of Lu's family, and her relationship with Lu Heng is unclear. 

It's brother and sister, but do you like Lu Heng's? 

"Brother Jinyu, you see that's how Su an scolds us at home." Su Zihan said to Mu Jinyu wrongly. 

Su An'an and Fu Xin look at each other. Is Su Zihan deaf? It's Fu Xin who scolds them. He has to bring su'an in. 

"An'an, brother Jin Yu and I are sincere." Su Zihan is trying to cry. She wants to say that she really loves each other in front of Mu Jinyu. She can't see that they love each other and won't forgive them. 

The skill of white lotus is useless in su'an. 

Su Zihan didn't say all these words. Su an took them one step at a time. 

"Brother Jinyu, you said you would take care of me for the rest of my life. "

is Su Zihan aggrieved when he takes the initiative? She is more aggrieved than Su Zihan. 

As she spoke, Su an's eyes burst into tears, and her eyes watered at Mu Jinyu. 

"Why am I like this? Are you not the most clear brother Jin Yu? " 

"Why do you want to change your heart and fall in love with Zihan sister? I did nothing wrong, you don't want me. " 

"Brother Jinyu, it's not that you change your mind, how can I?" 

A few words down, Mu Jinyu listen to the heart is not comfortable, he began to blame himself. 

Ann is right. If it wasn't for her changing heart, she would have done well with Zihan. She won't find a man ten years older. He must have hurt her heart. 

"Ann, you can't practice yourself. "MOJIN Yu said softly. "I'm sad that you do." 

"In any case, you have to protect yourself." 

Sad? Su an despises it in peace of mind. He can't stand sleeping with other men. 

If Mu Jinyu really cherishes herself, how could she have been with Su Zihan for two years. 

The painting turned quickly. Seeing that Su Zihan was in a hurry, she hurriedly pulled Mu Jinyu's sleeve and said softly and weakly, "brother Jinyu, my face suddenly hurt."