Chapter 139

"Hello, mom, Dad." Said Suan politely.

Looking at her lovely daughter-in-law, old lady Gu opened her mouth with a smile. Gu Zhen's face was taut. He also remembered that he had a drink with su'an last time and was finally scolded by the old lady and Gu Mocheng.

"I'm fine. You don't have to come to see me when I leave the hospital today."

They are not only looking at suan'an, but also coming to take her to live in her old house.

"Let's go." Gu Zhen said to Su an in a low voice.

Where is Suan going? She also made an appointment with Fu Xin to play.

"Mom, I have a date with my friends." Su An'an is a little afraid of Gu Zhen. She turns to look at the old lady who is smiling at her.

"Just in time, call your friends to play at home." Mrs. Gu took su'an's hand and cheated her into going home at such a good chance. How could she let her people go?

"Go home?" Su'an was surprised. He went to his old house.

She doesn't want it!

"Why, you don't like living with us." The old lady immediately pulled down her face, pretending to be unhappy, and said, "my son doesn't see us, and even my daughter-in-law doesn't like us both."

"It's the same. I'm old enough to be despised."

As soon as Mrs. Gu finished speaking, su'an continued to take over, "no, no, No."

"If not, come home with us." Old lady Gu waited for su'an's words. She said that she took su'an's hand and got on the car.

"I'll make a phone call with Mo Cheng." Su'an said in the name of Gu Mocheng.

She always felt that she went to the wolf's den to look after her family.

"You girl, I'm afraid we'll kidnap you." Gu Zhen said angrily, "come all the way to pick you up, somehow or not."

Being scolded by Gu Zhen, Su an lowers her head.

Old lady Gu immediately glared at Gu Zhen and did something so fierce to her daughter-in-law.

"Cheng Cheng called us. Let's take you to the old house."

"I'm going to school tomorrow." Said Suan.

Gu Zhen's face was cold, and he ignored su'an.

"At school, your father said hello. You've just been injured. You'll have a good rest at home these days. "

Su remembers that Gu Zhen and the president of Ningcheng university are good friends. There's a back door. If you want to go to school, you don't want to go.

Su An'an wants to come and go, but she can't find a good reason. Her lost expression falls into the eyes of old lady Gu, who sees through her mind. "No reason."

"Please come back to our old house and stay for a few days. Don't worry, I won't bully you."

When I heard this, su'an thought that she would be bullied by old lady Gu.

Old lady Gu is in a good mood. She finally tricked her daughter-in-law to Gu's house. Is this a show off of her daughter-in-law by playing mahjong or taking ANN to the banquet first.

As soon as su'an arrived at Gu's old house, he received a text message from Gu Mocheng.

Gu Mocheng is going to get on the plane. He sends a message to suan'an before shutting down.

"Wait for me to come back."

Six words is Gu Mocheng's short style, which makes Su An'an chuckle.