Chapter 81: Return your innocence

"No?" Fu Xinsi cableway, "it's such a hot film that men feel it when they watch it. Didn't he hold you?"? Didn't kiss you? " 

"No way." 

Later, Fu Xin said to keep quiet, but su'an heard Fu Xin say that he had something. 

"Xiaoxin, where did you come from?" Asked Suan. 

When it comes to the film, Fu Xin is also killed. Who knows it's a yellow film. 

"I was shoved in the street." 

"Ann, Gu Mocheng didn't knock you down after watching the film." Fu Xin asked again. 

"No." "Said Suan angrily, disgraced to death." Gu Mocheng told me to stay away from you. Don't be taken bad by you. " 

"Cut." Fu Xin said scornfully, who in the end is to bring bad who. 

Her understanding of su'an still remembers that on the way home from school, she saw su'an fighting with others and went forward to help her fight. 

Since then, she has been fighting and racing with Suan's truant students. They have done everything except smoking and drugs and bad students. 

"You're not a good girl, and you say I'm bad for you." 

"Small core." Su An'an called out in a low voice. She can't be known by Gu Mocheng when she pretends to be a good girl. 

"It's really blind that Gu Mo grew up so handsome." 

"Yes, yes, he is blind." Su an an cooperates with Fu Xin and says that she just finished. She sees Gu Mocheng coming out of the bedroom, wet on the head and wearing a white shirt. She just took a bath. In the early morning, Gu Mocheng took a bath again. 

Seeing Gu Mocheng staring at himself, su'an doesn't know if he has heard the conversation between himself and Xiao Xin. I've been too careless these days, always embarrassed in front of Gu Mocheng. 

"Go to change your clothes, and the old man wants to see you." Gu Mocheng said, buttoned up his sleeves, put on his watch and went downstairs. 

Do you want to see her? Su an an was shocked, then thought that the old man called her yesterday. 

Mu Laozi called to let her go to Mu's house today, saying it was su Zihan's event at the last birthday party. Su An'an knows that it's impossible for Su Zihan's small production to end like this. 

"Ann, if you come here, I'll pay you back." 

The old man said solemnly on the phone. He didn't say much about other words. He told Suan firmly that he believed her. 

Su An'an doesn't know how the old man can return her innocence. She can't remember who passed by when she was talking with Su Zihan outside the restroom. 

She hesitated to go to Mu's house today? Although there are old men who believe in themselves, but in the face of Jiang Mei, Su, Zihan and Mu Jinyu, she is very upset and doesn't want to argue with them. 

I think it's her who pushed it. What's the point of not being innocent and showing it to those who don't care? 

However, now Gu Mocheng says that she will go to Mu's house, and she will go to Mu's house obediently. 

Su An'an changed her dress. When she went downstairs, the servant and Uncle Chen looked at her strangely. Uncle Chen came to her and looked at Gu Mocheng, who was watching TV in the living room. He lowered his voice and said, "madam, you are much younger and let your husband." 

"Mr. A's body won't be able to bear the twists and turns." 

After that, Chen shuchao blinked at Su an, who settled down and blushed.