Chapter 78: Don't blame me for your unkindness

If there is no support from Gu Mocheng, which one should he find to invest in business! 

Jiang family? 

Su Hua's phone. If she doesn't want to answer it, she has to pick it up. 

She's really bored. She can't escape the feeling of being controlled by Suhua. Her sister is in his palm. 

Gu Mocheng, who is sitting next to suan'an, looks at her phone screen and stretches out his hand in a low voice 

Su'an was stunned and did not understand what Gu Mocheng did. 

Do you want to give him your cell phone? 

Thinking about it, su'an has handed his mobile phone to Gu Mocheng. 

She watched as Gu took his cell phone and connected to Suhua. 

"Ann, you have to fight me, don't you?" 

"Don't blame me for your unkindness." 

"Don't think that if you have Gu Mocheng protecting you, you will be confident and don't take me seriously." 

Su Hua said angrily. He didn't hear Su an's voice at that end. He thought it was strange. When he was about to get angry, he heard the man's cold voice. 

"I'm protecting my wife. What's Mr. Su's opinion?" 

Yeah? Su Hua is stunned. Who is the man on the phone? It's a young voice, but the man's voice is chilly. 

Wife? 

It's Gu Mocheng! 

Su Hua turns to think that Gu Mocheng answers su'an's phone and quickly changes his gentle tone, "is that Mr. Gu?" 

"Hello." 

Su'an is close to Gu Mocheng. She can roughly hear what Su Hua is saying there. 

The change of Su Hua's attitude is within su'an's expectation. The word "selling women for honor" is very suitable for Su Hua. 

"Mr Gu, isn't Ann making you angry? If she does not serve you well, you must tell me that I will teach her a lesson. " 

Gu Mocheng was disgusted at Su Hua's flattery. He turned to Su an, who was eating on purpose. With such a father, she must be in a bad mood. 

"She's fine." Said Gu Mocheng. 

He treated Suan as his wife, not as a tool. 

Su Hua followed with a smile and said, "Mr. Gu, you will be satisfied." 

When Suan heard this, she couldn't help but raise her mouth. 

Listening to Su Hua's tone, he didn't make Gu Mocheng satisfied. He had to send Su Zihan to Gu Mocheng to sleep. 

"Mr. Gu, there are some gossip outside. Don't believe it. ANN is obedient." This is the first time that Suhua praises Suan. 

He's never used to seeing Suan. He doesn't feel good about anything he does. 

Su Hua is talking about the event at the birthday party of the old man. Although the news about su'an was blacked out by Xiao Yan's people, many people had seen it before. 

Su Hua is worried that Gu Mocheng knows that Su an has pushed Su Zihan, and feels that Su an is a vicious woman. What's more, Su an has gone away with a strange man in the hospital. 

Especially when Suan has another man outside, he must not be aware of it. 

"Mr. Gu, Ann has been very obedient at home. Some people are jealous that she has followed you, so she is not choreographed." Suhua's words are obscure, for fear of being clear, Gu Mocheng will check them, and accidentally find out about su'an and other men.