Chapter 187: Drunk driving

Barbecue stall in the bustling night market, the streets often come and go a lot of pedestrians and vehicles.

Su'an and Fu Xin both drank wine, but Fu Xin came here by car, and the car can only be parked on the street, waiting for tomorrow.

The two of them took their clothes from the car and were going to fight back to the opposite side. They heard the sharp whistle and the sound of the locomotive speeding up.

Because of the sudden noise in the street, it became disorderly. Su an looked at the noise and saw a locomotive surrounded by several cars.

Su'an recognized that the locomotive was Gu Ziming's. she was wondering how Gu Ziming could be surrounded by the mobs?

Gu Ziming started the locomotive, but it couldn't move forward. Damn it, there's no gas!

He saw the crowd around him, and knew that today he shouldn't be racing with them, a group of guys who can't afford to lose.

When he tried to escape, he saw su'an and Fu Xin on the street, and then looked at the car key in Fu Xin's hand. Without thinking much, he ran straight to them.

"Suan, drive away." Cried Gu Ziming.

In order to improve his driving skills, Gu Ziming often drives in the street with a group of people. Before that, nothing happened. How could he know that he met a group of scoundrels today.

He won them. They didn't recognize him. They chased after him.

Bad luck!

Su An'an watched the group of people chasing Gu Ziming point in her direction, and they drove with Gu to her side.

Because of a word from Gu Ziming, they regard her and Fu Xin as Gu Ziming's accomplices?

"Su'an, Xiao Xin, get in the car!" Gu Ziming cried out. He looked at the people who came after him and called for people anxiously.

This group of people are the local people here. They are arrogant. They are used to killing. If they catch up with him, they will beat him up.

Gu Ziming ran as hard as he could, and the car came closer to him.

"Ann." Fu Xin saw the horror of chasing Gu Ziming. She reached for Su an's hand and said.

Su'an didn't think much. He took Fu Xin's car key and got on the car.

Fu Xin follows up and closes the other side door by the way.

When su'an starts the car, Gu Ziming jumps on the car quickly and closes the door.

At the moment of closing the door, a car hit hard.

Suan dared not hesitate for a minute. She stepped on the accelerator and drove forward.

She sped away from the car that had accelerated again.

"Gu Ziming, who did you provoke?" Fu Xin angrily accused.

Gu Ziming shook his head. "I don't know. I won one of them, and they were after me all the time! "

They said it was, looking nervously at the car coming after them.

"Suan, hurry up." Said Gu Ziming.

If it's caught up, it's dead.

Gu Ziming regrets that he shouldn't listen to his friends and go racing with them.

Su An'an looked at his car in the rearview mirror and listened to Gu Ziming's urging. He said angrily, "shut up!"

She took Gu Ziming away for the sake of Gu Mocheng.