Chapter 83: Her son is finally liked!

"Old lady, my Zihan is really a small producer." Jiang Mei didn't mention the things that she didn't push. She added, "the light in the hotel is not good. Maybe you didn't see it clearly." 

The old lady is very old. 

"Do you think I have poor eyesight?" Old lady Gu glanced at Jiang Mei, but did not return her. Instead, she asked xiangmujin and his wife. 

"Or do you think I took your old man's money and lied." 

MOJIN said at first, and he laughed, "where does the old lady say, what you lack is not money." 

It's really strange that old lady Gu can't run to prove Su an's innocence for money, and her relationship with their father is not very good, and she can't come here for no reason. Isn't Su an really pushing Su Zihan? 

When MOJIN thought about it, he looked at Su Zihan. 

Things are getting more and more complicated, involving Mrs. Gu. He feels that he can't pursue any more. 

"That's the end of it." He followed. 

Listening to MOJIN's saying, Su Zihan is in a hurry. At the cost of her children, she forces su'an to this extent. An old woman comes here and says a few words, which proves su'an's innocence. She says su'an didn't push her. 

"Mom!" She hurriedly called out, Jiang Mei was also very upset, did not return to her. 

Su Zihan turns to look at mujinyu on the other side, tears fall out, "brother Jinyu, An'an really pushed me." 

Mujinyu takes back her sight from su'an. He looks at the tearful Su Zihan and thinks that she just lost her child. In front of the people, will embrace Su Zihan into the arms. 

"Zihan, I believe you." 

He said, looking at su'an with cold eyes, "An'an, we won't ask you to kill Zihan and have no children, but you must be modest." 

Looking at Mu Jinyu's large appearance, Su an turned to look at other things as if he didn't see them. 

When looking at su'an in mujinyu, Mrs. Gu also observed su'an. She knew the relationship between su'an and mujinyu. When she saw su'an, she ignored people and smiled. 

This girl is clear about her feelings. She doesn't look at the pot in the bowl. Her family has a good vision. 

"That's not the end of the matter." "You have wronged people, you have to apologize to humanity," said Mrs. Gu 

She followed with a look of not apologizing, which was endless. 

If you want her daughter-in-law to apologize, apologize to her first. 

"Yes, yes." MOJIN said, "there may be some misunderstandings in this matter. I will find out." 

Old lady Gu came to testify, which made MOJIN doubt the truth of what Su Zihan said. 

He can't let Su Zihan apologize. It's not his own daughter. 

"Mom and Dad, don't you pursue this matter?" Mujinyu did not understand mujin's practice, so she believed an old woman's words. 

Mujinyu doesn't want Su an to enter any police station. He mainly wants her to be soft. Now seeing Su an'anli ignore herself, I am very angry. 

"What the old lady said, there can still be a fake." MOJIN retorts to mujinyu. 

Jiang Mei hears the words. The MOJIN couple suspect Su Ya and Zihan. If this goes on, the old lady is afraid that she will really make trouble in the Bureau.