Chapter 175: Husband, I'm wrong

The window of the car in front suddenly rolled down. At night, su'an and Fu Xin saw that the front passenger's seat held out a hand, which became a fist, and then thumbed down.

They were familiar with the movement, but su'an was more angry when she saw it.

The man's action was to look down on her.

Suan gnawed her teeth angrily and pressed the accelerator down to the bottom. She planned to rush through the right side of the car as fast as she could.

Instead of going straight to the right, she moved to the left and, as she approached the rear of the car, abruptly changed the steering wheel to the right.

Su'an speeds up and rushes past. Fu Xin has rolled down the window beside her. He wants to see what it looks like to overtake her?

Strange to say, Gu Ziming said to join hands with them, but he didn't see his shadow for so long since the game began.

According to his technique, he shouldn't be at the back of the car.

When surmounting the past, su'an and Fu Xin turn to look at the past.

The window of the car was moving down because the speed was so fast that Suan caught a glimpse of the man's side face.

Although it's just a fragment, a shadow, but Suan's heart is shaking violently.

She is wrong. She must be wrong.

"An'an, it's Xiao Yan!" When the car passed, Fu Xin said in surprise.

Su An'an focuses on the people who watch the car, but Fu Xin sees Xiao Yan in the car waving at them.

"Xiao Yan!" Su an an repeats his name. Xiao Yan is Gu Mocheng's brother. Even if the man driving just now didn't read it wrong, it was Gu Mocheng.

No! Suan felt that he had a bad time tonight.

When she thought about it, Gu Mocheng's car overtook him.

The car sped forward without stopping. Su an was wondering. She and Fu Xin were wrong.

The people in the car are not Gu Mocheng and Xiao Yan, but people like them.

However, no matter how many similar people in the world, they will not happen to have two people like Gu Mocheng and Xiao Yan in the same car.

"Ann, be careful!"

Su'an is upset by the sudden appearance of a man similar to Gu Mocheng. Fu Xin sees that the car in front suddenly slows down. When their car approaches, it suddenly crosses in the middle and blocks the direction of their car.

Suan looked at the car parked in front of them, because the speed was too fast, she stepped on the brake to hit it.

She watched the man in the driver's seat come out, a cold face reflected in her eyes, and suan'an had no time to think about it, and directly hit the car on the side of the guardrail.

Fortunately, she braked in time and the car didn't get hit badly.

Neither she nor Fu Xin was hurt.

Su'an has recovered from being hit. Gu Mocheng's people have come to her car.

"Get out of the car!"

Gu Mocheng said to suan'an in the car with a calm face.

Su'an's arrogance went out when she saw Gu Mocheng. She raised her head and stared at Gu Mocheng, calling out, "husband."

She deliberately whispered, trying to soften Gu's anger.

However, it seems useless. Gu Mocheng's face is ugly. She has never seen such a Gu Mocheng.