Special #4

"Remind me again how we got in this situation?" Jay shouted. Men began to enter the aquarium, and each held a various weapon.

"Because we trusted Dareth!" Nya replied, holding a mace in her hands.

"Next time, let's not trust Dareth!" Jay said. Jay used spinjitzu, and about four men hit the floor. Jay chuckled in triumph, but ten more men replaced him.

"At least Dareth's intentions were true!" Lloyd responded, throwing energy at them. A large amount of people collapsed from Lloyd's attack. "Some of us decide to hide our emotions."

Zane sagged at Lloyd's words, the attack causing him to lose his balance and fall. Three men leaped to attack hin, but Zane took the whip and stopped them.

"I apologize for my actions. I shouldn't have done this." Zane said, knocking out five people.

"Are you still mad at him?" Nya said, pulling water from the air to knock out some men.

"How could you not be? Even now, he's hiding his intentions!" Lloyd said. Zane looked flabbergasted.

"Of what? Killing all these people?" Zane asked. He launched an attack on ten people, and used his whip to knock them unconscious.

"Of course! You would love to kill them, wouldn't you?" Lloyd said, glaring at Zane. "Wouldn't you?!"

Zane winced at his words, but decided to stay honest. "Yes." He said.

"See, he admitted it!" Lloyd said. Nya looked like she wanted to hit both of them, while Jay remained quiet.

"Lloyd, are you serious?" She asked.

"Yes? How could we be friends with a psychopath?"

"Then how could we have been friends with you!" She asked. "Even when Morro possessed you, we still cared for you. It hurt us to harm you Lloyd! Yet we love you. In fact, why don't you put me at blame? You claim Zane killed people, but I destroyed realms when I unlocked my true potential. Hundreds of thousands died Lloyd, but you're mad at Zane because he's different?" She said, infuriated.

"But Nya, you feel guilty for that. Zane doesn't even care!" Lloyd responded.

"I do care!" Zane protested, punching a fighter. "I care about you all, and would never show every side of me if it truly hurts you."

Lloyd seemed angered at his words. "If you care so much, then what about the people you hurt! Those poor innocent souls who had to go against you? What about them?"

Zane stopped in his tracks, frozen by his words. "I'm sorry." He whispered, blocking a knife throw. "I'm sorry to you all, but I can't sympathize with the people I hurt. I'm just not capable of doing so."

"Then what makes you so different from the rest of Yulta?" Lloyd spat. "What makes you different then the criminals we put behind bars?"

"Lloyd!" Nya screeched, amazed at his tone.

"Because unlike the criminals we fight Lloyd, Zane still has his sense of justice." Nya replied. Jay watched the two quarrel with one another. "You claim Zane doesn't care, but the fact that he didn't say anything to us for all these weeks says the opposite."

"You know what? If you seriously belief in this image he portrays, fine by me. I'll just go and help Wu." Lloyd said.

"You guys can go join him." Zane said, kicking off his last enemy. "I can take care of the rest."

"We'll go talk with him." Nya said. Jay gave him a thumbs up, but Zane caught the look of desperation in him. Nya and Jay ran in the same direction of Lloyd, and Zane looked up at the last couple of fighters.

"You know, it's been a couple of weeks since I've done this before." Zane commented kicking the last of the fighters apart. Zane looked down at the mountains of unconscious bodies, and couldn't help but let a small grin part his face.

Zane readied the whip to suffocate the man, but paused. "I'd better not. Especially if I'm going to find out who's using my name." Zane took one of the men and slapped him awake. The man blinked rapidly, startled with his location.

"Now which one of you said you had connections with Azne?" Zane asked calmly. Nothing in his demeanor suggested the same wave of calm, and the man felt like a mouse before a cat.

"I've got connections to Azne." A large man holding a great axe started walking below. Zane dropped the man to the floor, and focused his attention on the person before him.

"There's no way I can fight you. Yet if I just touch this." The man held up a button to a phone call. "He'll come."

"How should a man from Yulta concern me?" Zane said. The man harrumphed.

"If Azne can finish off Garmadon, which took you all forever to accomplish, I'm pretty sure he can get rid of you guys for me." The man stated.

Zane smiled sinisterly, and shrugged. "True. Though the majority of the details in that fight are pretty lacking."

"As in what?" The man questioned. Zane raised up his finger.

"Well for one thing, Garmadon barely used his abilities in that fight. He just wanted to see if Azne could stand up against them." Zane commented.

"How do you know this?"

"And for another." Zane said, ignoring the question. "Azne used the majority of his combat skills. I'd say the fight would be pretty much tipped in Garmadon's favor if he was serious about it." Zane paused.

"Actually, now that I think about it, Azne hardly used his other skills too."

"Like what?" The enemy approached Zane, and towered over him with a great axe. Zane seemed undisturbed by his position.

"I don't know." Zane felt the speed of the axe coming down on him, and he blocked it with the whip. Zane felt the whip beginning to stretch, so he coated it with ice.

"I thought you said you're calling Azne?" Zane asked. Zane's opponent smirked.

"Already did." Zane looked up, and saw someone wearing the exact same clothes and getup as him. Zane frowned.

"Azne, huh?" Zane's copycat pulled out the exact same weapon, and Zane's mood worsened.

"Hah! You're done now, ninja! Now all I have to do is find Ronin, and crush the rest of you!" He said triumphantly. Zane twitched his eyes, extremely annoyed.

"Why are you copying Azne?" Zane asked viciously. The man paused, frightened at Zane's change in tone.

Zane's copycat rushed in to attack, but Zane simply put a hand on the blade. Zane took the blade and smashed it to pieces.

"You know, I was hoping to avoid killing someone tonight." Zane said, his mood turning the ground solid ice.

"Killing?" The man whispered. Zane's copycat seemed frazzled, and Zane radiated rage.

"Of course." Zane switched his form to Azne."It's my profession."