Special #15

"Ninja, go!" Lloyd began his mount with spinjitzu against his father. Garmadon stepped to the side, observing the green ninja's spinjitzu, then kicked him across the room. Lloyd crashed into the padded wall, and Jay let out an ouch.

"I already know this isn't going to end well." Jay said to Zane, waving his nunchucks in the air. Jay hit Garmadon head on with a zap of electricity, but Garmadon merely shrugged it off.

"Hehe." Jay muttered. Jay ushered to Zane for help, and Zane readied his shurikens at the side. Garmadon stifled a laugh, readying his four blades.

"Let's get this over with." Jay flipped his hoodie on and ran in to attack, Zane right behind his tail. Jay propelled towards Garmadon and hit him in the face with his nunchuck, but Garmadon looked at him as if he were a mouse. Jay chuckled, knowing where this was going, and Garmadon hit him in the same direction as Lloyd. The two ninja stockpiled in the corner, and Trystan shed away from the scene.

"That's going to hurt in the morning." Jay said. Lloyd groaned.

"Can you get off me?" Lloyd asked, trying to push his friend off his face. Jay helped his friend up, and Zane clashed his shurikens with Garmadon's blades.

"Still limiting yourself in front of these friends, hmm?" Garmadon taunted, his purple eyes beaming into Zane's corrupted silver. Zane kicked Garmadon backwards, saying nothing in response, and moved forwards to continue their fight.

"This is foolish." Garmadon took Zane by the arm and sent him flying, heading towards Kenya. Kenya stepped to the side and watched him hit the padded floor, Trystan wincing from the impact. Zane remained silent and brushed himself off, Garmadon becoming angrier.

"Why won't you fight me!" Garmadon ordered. Lloyd raked his sword at Garmadon's face, Garmadon taking his two blades and halting Lloyd's own. Jay equally tripped Garmadon in the process, but Garmadon took Lloyd's arm and brought him down with him, the two landing side by side. Jay rushed forwards to finish Garmadon, but Garmadon used his remaining blades to parry the blow.

"Interesting." Jay and Lloyd stood side by side, each weapon steady in their hand. Both ninja looked ready to take down Garmadon once again, and Garamadon chuckled.

"You two look ready to fight me." Garmadon spoke, summoning fire into his hands. Jay and Lloyd regarded him cautiously, and broke their formation by circling him in the room.

"Aren't you going to join them?" Trystan asked, Zane standing there watching the two.

"I would, but I'm afraid of how they'd see me fight." Zane replied. Kenya put her hand to her mouth, chuckling.

"Really? Even after they watched you almost stab to death about thirty people?" Trystan said, a sense of humor sprouting from him. Zane twitched his eyes with anger, and Trystan surrendered.

"He does have a point." Kenya stated, seeing the two ninja finally fighting together. Jay went in and blocked Garmadon's two daggers, while Lloyd rushed from behind to attack. Garmadon ducked from his attempt, and Jay shot lightning through his nunchucks as Garmadon became distracted. The lightning hit Garmadon head on, Garmadon stuttering for a few minutes. Lloyd took the opportunity to knock out his father, but Garmadon jumped back to ready himself.

Zane narrowed his eyes, surprised to see Kenya taking Trystan's side. Kenya shrugged.

"We've both seen your." Kenya coughed to Trystan, Trystan nodding. "Strained relationship between your friends. Would it really be any better if you hid yourself from them?"

"Also, seeing how Jay and Lloyd have met some sort of acceptance with you, it shouldn't be too harmful, correct?" Trystan stated. Zane gripped his shurikens, glaring at the two.