Special #30

"Cole!" Zane screamed. Cole had maneuvered Zane into flying into the earth, Cole sitting above him. Zane spotted the ground quickly approaching them, and he searched his friend for an answer. Cole seemed driven with rage, his arms already gearing up to punch Zane.

"This is vengeance." Cole peered his eyes into Zane, wrapping his arms around Zane to prevent him from using his element. "Vengeance for all the people you've hurt." Zane wriggled from his grasp, attempting to find a solution from his situation.

"Cole, I'll die if I hit the floor!" Zane protested. Cole gripped on to Zane' arms tighter, his strength almost crushing the metal in between.

"Good. We'll have one less traitor in Ninjago." Zane struggled to look around, hoping his friends would provide a solution out of this scenario. None of his family appeared in his vision, and the dirt ground provided an example of his fatal situation.

"And if I die too, then I died helping my family recover their senses." Cole watched as the ground began to close in meters, and Zane strained to get out.

"I know you wouldn't fight me." Cole moved his arms to give him a hug. "I know you're too scared to even hurt us. That makes this job much easier." Zane widened his eyes, the words Cole spoke similar to his own.

"Cole, this is insane." Zane glared at his friend, erasing his begging and shifting to a calm, cunning tone. Zane disregarded his worry, and he plunged himself into a solution out of this scenario. Although he was afraid to even fight his friend, he wasn't ready to let the both of them die due to Cole's frustration.

"What are you going to do. Fight me? It'll only prove my point." Zane glanced between his friend and the ground, and chose to accept Cole's words. Zane swung Cole in front of him, then kicked Cole off his arms his feet. Cole grunted in response, but Zane blasted ice to prevent the two from slamming into the ground. The two ninja slid down the slide, skidding onto the ground. Cole stood, brushing the dirt off of him, while Zane struggled to stand.

"What were you thinking?" Zane demanded, a flare of rage pinching up his features. Zane was ready to execute his anger, but he realized what tone he had showed in front his friend. Zane shook off his anger, regretting how fast he had shown his mood.

"That's what I thought." Cole swung his scythe into Zane's mid section, and Zane dodged. Cole repeatedly tried to attack Zane, but Zane kept on moving to stop his motions.

"Nothing but a traitor." Cole rotated his scythe above Zane's hair, the scythe almost making contact with it. The scythe became embedded in the ice, and Zane jumped backwards, defending himself.

"All you did was hurt." Cole left the scythe in the ice, rotating his arms to fight his friend. Zane slowly backed away, hoping that his friends would come help him resolve their problems.

"Waiting for the others? I set a couple of traps to slow them down." Cole noticed Zane drifting his eyes over to the mountain.

"Why are you doing this?" Zane pleaded, trying to snap reason into his friends. Cole chuckled.

"Oh really? Why am I doing this?" Cole ran and attacked Zane, but Zane lowered himself to dodge. Cole took Zane's leg and threw him into the ice, but Zane stood and braced himself for another attack, shifting into a defensive mode.

"That's ironic. I'm being questioned by the murderer on why I'm doing this?" Cole shouted, punching Zane. Zane ducked in response, and the ice shattered on impact. Cole swung his other hand into Zane, but Zane used ice to push him away.

"Murderer?" Zane pulled out his shurikens in response to Cole raising the scythe he retrieved. Cole struck the scythe downwards, and Zane blocked it with his two shurikens.