Special #11

"Who's ready to die?" Zane sang. Zane grabbed the first fighter's weapon, and crushed it in his hands. The fighter gasped in disbelief, but Zane laughed happily and plunged the blade into his stomach.

"Oh my gosh." Jay whispered, tears brimming up in spoonfuls. Jay reached out with weak hands towards Zane, trying to stop him from attacking the next person, but Zane took his second blade and did the same action. Blood erupted all over his clothes, but Zane paid no heed to the liquid, and continued the slaughter.

"What is he doing Lloyd?" Jay asked. Lloyd had turned his back from the scene, but looked up towards Jay. Jay's eyes twitched in tears and in pain, and tears had fallen from his face.

"Why is my friend?" Another person skirted to the floor, unconscious from the blood loss and bleeding out. "Why is my friend doing this?" Jay asked, pleading with Lloyd. Lloyd had refused to even glance at the scene, crouching and clutching his arms and legs.

"I hate this." Lloyd croaked, closing his eyes and shaking his head, almost wishing for this scene to disappear. "I hate having to witness my friend lovingly HURT others, and not being able to do anything." Lloyd said, frustrated. "Though I know Zane can't do anything about it. Therefore, I'll just sit back here without saying a word." Lloyd said in defeat. Jay and Lloyd hurt a disturbing squish of flesh, and a horrifying crack of bone, but Lloyd swallowed it down, while Jay looked on at the scene.

"Hey Lloyd, it's almost over." Jay said, a hollow tone in his voice.

"Tell me when it is over and not almost." Lloyd said, putting his hand over his mouth. Jay watched as the last man fell down on the floor, their weapon clattering on the floorboards.

"It's over." Jay moaned, holding on to a garbage can for support. "It's finally over." Jay opened the garbage and barfed it in, and Lloyd removed his hand over his eyes and looked.

The light brown floor had been stained with a river of red, bodies dying it a rose red. Lloyd stumbled through body upon body, spotting some slowly falling on the floor. As Lloyd spotted each person groaning and shrieking in pain, his eyes led up to the center of bodies, and his friend standing in the center of it.

Zane grinned at the sight of corpses, and Lloyd watched him smile.

"When P.I.X.A.L. said you looked like a serial killer, she wasn't lying." Lloyd clutched his stomach, stepping between each body to avoid the blood splatter. Lloyd quickly dashed up and placed his hand on Zane's blood stained shoulder. Zane ripped out the blade from the man's leg, earning a holler of pain. Lloyd and Jay winced from it, but Zane's smile deepened even further.

"I haven't had fun like this in ages." Zane said, laughing. Zane looked at the blood on his hands in wonder, and his white shirt had became dyed in red.

"Are they dead?" Lloyd asked. Zane still smiled.

"No. But if you want me to, I can finish them off." Zane said, waiting for an invitation. Lloyd froze and hastily shook his head no.

"Nope, nope, no. Let's keep them alive." Lloyd answered. Zane shrugged, hooking his blades back in place.

"No wonder so many people are scared of your name. They have to see scenes like this." Jay said queasly. Zane raised his eyebrow.

"Is this better?" Zane reverted back to his original form, and donned the same grin on his face.

Lloyd shook his head violently no, and Jay screeched. "Zane, no. Please, please make it stop." Jay spoke out.

"I think Jay's trying to state my thoughts. Honestly, please go back. I need to hold on to my sanity." Lloyd pleaded. Zane shrugged and changed back.

"Now where was he?" Zane said aloud. Zane literally walked over the bodies, laughing as they yelped in pain. Jay clutched on to his shirt, but Lloyd kept himself firm.

"There he is." Zane bent down and grabbed the man by the neck. The man choked up blood, and Zane beat him awake.

"What's going on?" He asked. Zane's white eyes bored into him.

"Now you're going to go be my messenger." Zane said, holding him by the throat. The man clawed up in pain, and Zane tossed him against the floor.

"You're going to go tell your leader to NEVER mess with Yulta again, okay?" Zane said, pronouncing each syllable out for him. The man shook his head vigorously.

"I've had to deal with so many problems, but it's worth it when you get to to kill them all." Zane said, referencing the people in the room. The man shuddered when he realized all his friends were gone.

"You, you murderer!" He shouted. Zane frowned.

"Murder? I didn't murder them." Zane answered him back.

"You mean you're sparing us?" He asked in hope. Zane laughed.

"Sparing? Oh please. I just have use for them, that's all." Zane said, glaring at te man. "And trust me, it's going to be so exciting to get information from them. I mean, after all, I think I excel pretty well in torture methods." Zane clapped his hands together, and the man backed away, clutching his wound.

"Now run away fool. Before I add you to their group." Zane said. The man looked at Zane in the eyes, then took off, Zane watching him go.

"You're letting him go?" Jay asked.

"Oh please. I attached a tracking bug on him. I can't let them run away, after all." Zane said.

"What the heck happened here?" The three ninja looked back at Trystan, who entered the room.

"Who let Zane take the reins of the mission?" Trystan muttered. "He always gets things bloody."

"Bloody?" Zane asked.

"Every time I enter a mission with him, it's bloody. Why can't you just incapacitate them?" Trystan complained.

"Incapacitating people is much more boring." Zane replied. "It's basically the next thing to capturing criminals."

"Isn't that your job as a ninja?" Trystan asked.

"I suppose so." Zane answered, stepping away from the pile of bodies. Jay shrieked away from his motion, Lloyd only observing him.

Trystan blinked in surprise, scratching his head. "Wow. Never thought I could talk about your other life without getting threatened."

"I would, but the current situation would advise against it." Zane stated, referring to Jay in the corner. Trystan followed Zane's glare, then let put a heavy breathe.

"Muskrat said he's sending in men to clean this up. We'll look into the tracker you placed, but you guys should head back now." Trystan said. He landed his eyes on Zane.

"Especially you Zane. No one should have this amount of blood on them." He said.

"Take the back exit to get back in the car." Trystan said. Trystan walked up to Zane and took the keys from his pocket.

"This is disgusting." Trystan said. He tossed the keys to Jay. "And make sure he doesn't drive, or else the seats will be hard to clean." Jay reached up and caught the keys.

"Noted." Jay said lifelessly. Jay walked over to the exit and looked back. Lloyd wanted to reach out and comfort Jay, but Jay had his head turned away.

"We're coming." Lloyd said, trodding over to Jay. Zane followed behind the two, exiting the mall.