Special #6

"Kenya? What are you doing here?" Zane asked.

"Hey! I'm here too." Juliet waved from behind. Kenya walked down the stairs, while Juliet slid down the bannister.

"We were on a mission to clean up someone who was manipulating your name. Seems like you were ahead of us this time." Kenya said, kicking the man aside.

"Hang on. Kenya? I'm not associated with you." P.I.X.A.L. said.

"Right. Kenya, this is P.I.X.A.L." Zane clarified. "P.I.X.A.L., Kenya."

"Hey Zane, is this her?" Trystan walked into the room, half staring at his phone.

Zane glared at him, for a quick second, then scowled. "Yes."

Trystan blinked, shocked at the normal reply he had given. He glanced over to Kenya for support, but Kenya said nothing.

"Anyhow, seeing that we have nothing else to do here, I guess we can go now?" Trystan asked.

"Sure. Though seeing Zane here, I'm sure we can pass on the message Muskrat said." Kenya said.

"What message?" P.I.X.A.L. said. Kenya glanced at Juliet for a brief moment, and Juliet nodded, getting the message. Juliet walked over to Zane and placed her hands on his shoulder. Zane tried to shrug away from her grip, but she stood firm.

"Come pay us a visit, please~" Juliet whined. Juliet sagged on her feet, then buckled down and fell. Zane did nothing to help her get up, P.I.X.A.L. reaching over to catch her.

"What Juliet was trying to say was that we've got an enormous surge in business recently, thanks to Zane's triumph in the tournament. Yet now that Garmadon's been defeated, everyone's been asking us for bodyguard roles. It's been awful." Kenya shivered.

"The amount of jobs I've had to do this last week has been terrible. Every time I serve as a bodyguard, the streets have been cleared. It's not that it's bad, it's just annoying." Trystan commented. Kenya laughed.

"Trystan's been doing about five missions each day, waking up at 6, and going to be at 12. It's been a stressful change." Kenya said.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." Trystan yawned, and leaned on Kenya's shoulder. Kenya looked ready to kill him, but Trystan didn't even care.

"It would be nice if you could come help us lower the amount of jobs. If you can't, it's quite alright." Kenya said. P.I.X.A.L. looked over to Zane.

"I shouldn't. The others need me at the moment." Zane blurted. Kenya nodded.

"I understand. We had watched you all fight a bit, and to be honest, your dynamic is pretty awful." Kenya said, chuckling.

"Can you blame them?" Trystan moaned, hugging Kenya's arm. Kenya twitched her eyes, annoyed, but Trystan snuggled underneath her. "He's right next to a murderer, but he won't take the next step in finishing the job." Trystan said. "In truth, he might be worst. Zane repeatedly tortures, and makes them suffer over and over again. Speaking of which, how's Turner? Isn't he still under your control?" Trystan yawned again in a daze.

"Forget him." Kenya stated, flicking him away. "I'll just tell the rest that you won't come."

"Come where exactly?" Kai asked, running over to them. The rest of the ninja had finally started to enter the room.

"Are these Yulta members? Wait, is this whole thing a set up?" Kai questioned, flames sputtering in reaction to his personality.

"Nope. They came here for the same purpose as us." P.I.X.A.L. said. Kai relaxed at her words.

"Zane! I'm glad your ok--" Lloyd stopped dead in his tracks when he laid hid eyes upon the clothing Zane had on. Nya seemed unsurprised at the scene, while Cole seemed barely perturbed, almost as if the scene didn't exist. Zane watched as Jay almost mimicked Cole's facial expression.

"What happened here?" Lloyd whispered, struggling to comprehend the situation. Wu walked up behind his nephew, and heaved a sigh when he saw the scene.

"I think it's time for us to go." Wu said, reaching for his nephew's hand. Lloyd batted away Wu's hand.

"Why is your clothing all bloody?" Lloyd asked. Lloyd scouted the room for an answer, and his eyes locked on Zane's copycat.

"What happened to him!" Lloyd reached out to give him a hand, and checked for pulse. Lloyd sighed in relief when he found one.

"He didn't kill anyone Lloyd." Kai said. "I can tell that for sure." Kai said.

"Everyone is alive and accounted for." Zane said calmly. "I accidentally beat up one of them with my whip." P.I.X.A.L. gave Zane a harsh glare, but she rolled her eyes.

"We were we just talking with them about Zane departing to Yulta for a while."

"You're going with them again?" Lloyd muttered, clearly venting his hatred towards the group. Zane and P.I.X.A.L. ignored his tone.

"No, I had planned on staying here." Zane responded.

"Actually, why not go? I'll come with you." Jay said, signs of life showing through the blue ninja's features. All eyes locked on Jay, and signs of shock appeared in their faces. It had been the first time Jay had exhibited a true sense of curiosity towards Zane. Surprised, Zane didn't respond for a moment, and P.I.X.A.L. smiled.

"Jay, I actually--"

"Please." Jay added, hiding his face. Every person in the room heard the conflicting note in his voice, and Zane caved in.

"Fine." Zane said. Lloyd looked around angry at Jay, staring suspiciously at him.

"Well if Jay's going, then so am I." Lloyd proclaimed.

"Nephew, I dont think that's the wisest decision." Wu said first.

"Why not? If Yulta is able to contain him, I would like to see how they do so. Maybe I could learn a thing or two from there." Lloyd stated, referring to Zane. Zane said nothing in response, allowing Lloyd to express his rage.

Nya contemplated on this. "Well, it wouldn't hurt for two of us to go, right?"

"True." P.I.X.A.L. said.

"Guess we're going there after all." Zane said.

"Wait. There, now?" Kai asked. The other ninja nodded.

"Seeing how the police are coming into the aquarium, I would recommend now to be a good time." P.I.X.A.L. said, looking at the shadows entering through the hall.

"Ok then, let's go." Zane said. Kenya took Trystan and Juliet by the collar, and got to her feet. Lloyd walked passed her, his emotions rolling off in waves, and Kenya sighed.

"You've got a whole lot of work ahead of you." Kenya commented, looking at Zane. Zane sighed.

"I know." Zane glanced over at Jay, who followed Lloyd silently.

"I know."