Getting Familiar

I do not own Harry Potter

"Why both of them Potions Master," Scalewrit says.

Snape smirks as they walk out of the bank. As they exit into Diagon Alley Eve actively looks around. Harry and Camelia smile at their sister even if they both feel uncomfortable with Snape. Their first stop was Madam Malkin's.

"Ahh, Professor Snape, here to place your order already? Oh and who is lot," the seamstress asks walking up.

"These are a couple of my students whose aren't able to get them from the station. Seeing as I had business here they asked me to," Snape says giving just enough information to stem too many.

"Well up you go," she points at Harry and Hermione. "I can measure you from your chair."

"Thank you ma'am," Eve says simply.

Shortly, they have a full wardrobe for each child complete with some basic Muggle clothes. This includes much to Eve's delight a number of skirts and a couple of basic dresses. Leaving the robe store Hermione giggles as she looks at her brother.

"You know you almost look like Ron minus the glasses," she says.

Snape looks at Hadrian and groans.

"Well you will be better behaved next year," Snape says the order clear in his voice.

Harry smiles, "So long as no one picks on my sisters I will."

"Now then Camelia and Hadrian have their wands. Let's see if Ollivander is ready for you," Snape says with an eye roll.

His tone says bored but Eve could swear she saw a twinkle or spark of something else in his eyes.

"Ahh Professor,I was wondering when I'd see you in with your daughters. Now Ms. Snape which hand is your dominant one," the aged wandmaker asks looking to Eve.

"Umm I think this one," Eve says raising her left hand.

"Hmm very good," he says as a tape measure starts moving around her.

Ollivander quickly steps forward and presents her with an ebony wand. She hesitantly takes it. Harry nods and swishes his hand.

"Like this Eve," he says with a smile.

Eve nods and swishes the wand. It pops loudly and she drops the wand.

"I'm sorry," Eve says nervously.

"No problem my dear, that obviously wand isn't the right one for you. Maybe," Ollivander says.

He pulls out a box and hands Eve the wand. Snape's breath catches as Eve waves the wand and a silvery ribbon spirals out.

"Mmm yes, Willow with a mermaid hair, very swishy. Yes, much like your mother's good for Charms and this one should balance your siblings', 7 Galleons Professor," he says looking to Harry and Hermione with a smile.

Snape pays for the wand and leads them out. Eve has her wand comfortably tucked inside her robes. As they are passing store fronts Eve suddenly feels a pull and stops. She turns and looks at the store unaware that Harry and Hermione had as well.

"What is it," Snape asks with only a little irritation in his voice.

When he looks at where they are he smiles.

"Well I guess this was inevitable," Snape says with a sigh.

They move into the store and all three children move to the back. Along the back wall there range of tanks and cages. Eve moves toward a tank with a pair of reptiles. One is a motley frilled lizard and the other is a snake that is almost electric blue both watch through narrowed eyes.