The Solaris festival

Third Person POV

We start our story in the kingdom of Soleanna in the night during a celebration as people cheer, fireworks are fired and boats fill the lake, one in particular having Soleanna's current sovern Princess Elise.

Who's waving at all her citizens with a smile as the boat arrives to the center of the lale past the bridge and Elise steps off and walks to an elder priest(*shrug* I guess it's a priest) as one of Elise's guardians gives her a torch as she stares...

Who's waving at all her citizens with a smile as the boat arrives to the center of the lale past the bridge and Elise steps off and walks to an elder priest(*shrug* I guess it's a priest) as one of Elise's guardians gives her a torch as she stares at it having a vision of the whole town catching in fire as she sees a large fore creature.

"Miss Elise" her servant said snapping Elise out of her thoughts "It...it's all right" Elise said and bow to the priest "We give thanks for the blessed flames. May we always continue to have peace" she said "Sun of Soleanna, guide and watch over us woth your eternal light..." she said lighting the big torch and people cheer as she waves at them when missiles are being fired an attack the city scaring everyone as a large flying ship appears unloading lots of robots and they surround the princess as a too familiar eggmobile descends, of course it's doctor eggman who was bowing "A pleasure to meet you at last, Princess of Soleanna" Eggman said "I am Dr. Eggman. I've come here to obtain the secret of the Flames of disaster from you" He said "And to take the miracle gems thT are the key to it's secret" he said "The Chaos Emerald!" He said as Elise held the blue emerald tightly "Now Princess, this way please" he said gesturing to his eggmobile but she backs away scared when a very familiar blue and yellow blur makes a tornado around Eggman's robots as they stand on the torch that has been put due to the explosions.

Brody's POV

"My....that's a pretty snazzy performance there" I said "Yeah Eggman, seems you practiced it a lot" Sonic said as the robots start firing at us as we jump up and start thrashing these robots with our homong attack as we knock the last one with a tap of our feet and we ran to the princess "I'm Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog!" Sonic said "And I'm Brody. Brody The Wolf!" I said as I pick up the princess "Not those irritating hedgehog and wolf again!" Eggman said as we ran "Attack!" He said as more robots appear firing missiles at us but we evade them easily as the princess instinctively clings onto me scared.

As we ran through the streets the princess looks at me "Um...why are you two helping me?" She asks "We don't have a reason" Sonic "we just don't like Eggman attacking innocent people" I said as we jump over the lake to the other side "Brody! Sonic!" She said as robots land infront of us and I set her down "Stay here" I said as Sonic and I go take out the robots in no time "Help!" We heard the princess said and we look behind seeing Eggman hold her with the arms on the Eggmobile"I'm afraid our little game ends now" Eggman said "Brody, catch this!" The princess said throwing a chaos emerald at me amd I catch it "We got it!" I said "And don't worry, we'll rescue you!" Sonic said "I know!" Te princess said as the egg carrier appears "It's only a matter of time before it's mine" Eggman said "Until then, you two can hold onto it for me!" He said as he gets on the Egg carrier and leaves.

"What are we going to do now?" Sonic asks "We'll have to sleep on it, we'll have a better chance of getting to him at day" I said and Sonic nodded as we went to look for a place to sleep.

What does Eggman hope to get from that Princess anyway?