Final Battle with Eggman

Brody's POV

We returned to Soleanna, this time with more time as we started to make our way and we meet up with Tails and Knuckles and we all head to Aquatic base.

As we run through Aquatic Base we arrived to the Egg Carrier and we got to the control room where Eggman and Elise are "....why is this happening?" Eggman asks "Nooo!!" He said "Playtime's over doc!" Sonic and I said "Sonic! Brody!" Elise said running to us "This ship is about to crash" Sonic said "Too bad Eggman! You've lost" I said "No! I'm not finished yet!" Eggman said as we are taken to a platform below the Egg Carrier as Eggman gets on one of his mechs and we get ready to fight him.

We defeated his Egg Wyvern in no time and he escaped so I pick up Elise and Sonic and I start running through a corridor as the ship collapses and loses altitude "Brody! Sonic!" Elise said pointing at the hill the Egg Carrier is gonna crush below ...

We defeated his Egg Wyvern in no time and he escaped so I pick up Elise and Sonic and I start running through a corridor as the ship collapses and loses altitude "Brody! Sonic!" Elise said pointing at the hill the Egg Carrier is gonna crush below "Aren't you worried?" Sonic and I asked "Take action by running and charging at your fears with full speed" Elise said repeating what I said before "Hehe" I said my tail swaying bashful as Sonic and I jump foward trying to grab the ledge but we miss and start falling down when part of the Egg Carrier explodes below sending us flying over and landing on the grass rolling over when we stopped we see Elise laying on the ground we walk to her and help her sit and the three of us laugh at how close that was and she smiles at us as Sonic and I sit next to her Sonic resting his head on my shoulder as I wrap my arm around him and we watch the clear sky.

Relaxing after another fun adventure.