Helping Bolt and Shadow return

Rouge's POV

After going through the portal I was back in Soleanna in the present, it seems Brody and company have left but I couldn't find Shadow and Bolt and the portal close as I see the green Chaos Emerald on the floor "Bolt...Shadow....and they don't have a Chaos Emerald anymore..." I said, Sonic and Brody probably have the other one "Agent Rouge?" I heard a soldier ask on my communicator "Report your status immediately. Have you retrieved the scepter of darkness?" He asks "Well...I'll provide a full report shortly" I said "Right now, I have a priority situation to deal with" I said "I need to contact Metal Brody and E-123 Omega immediatly" I said smiling as I leave for tropical jungle.

After making my way through Tropical Jungle I waited for Metal Brody and Omega and soon enough they arrived "This is a charming little place" I said "Hi, long time no see" I said waving "Hi Rouge" Metal Brody said "Rouge the bat. Where are Shadow and Bolt?" Omega asks amd I explain the situation to them.

"Situation understood" Omega said "What would you like us to do about it?" Metal Brody asks and I gave Metal Brody the Chaos Emerald "Take this and deliver it to Shadow and Bolt" I said "Vety well, we'll be going now. Come on Omega" Metal Brody said "Affirmative, New Mission loaded: Bolt and Shadow support" Omega said  "I'm counting you two" I said and they nodded starting to walk off.

*Meanwhile in the future*

Bolt's POV

We chased Mephiles till we caught up to him as he stands on a pillar "So, decided to void your return ticket now, did you?" Mephiles asks "Why are you here?" Shadow asks "Are you the one who ruined this world?" I asked "Yes. But I'm not the one they blamed for it that is a fact" Mephiles said "What do you mean by that? Who did they blame?" I asked "Perhaps it's best to show you" Mephiles said as he shows us a hologram of Shadow trapped in a cage of sorts "Yes, that's Shadow" Mephiles said "After the world was devastated by Iblis' flames, what do you think happened? Any ideas Bolt?" He asks "You did it but the people confused you for Shadow" I said "Smart wolf, I see why you love him Shadow" Mephiles said "Humanity, wasn't just jealous of your power Shadow" he said "They feared it. With this incident and a 'sighting' of you gave them the excuse to hunt you down" he said "Come with me Shadow" He said "Let us punish this foolish world of humanity" he said "It is only fair to give back what was intended for you" he said "You have every right to want justice" he said "Shadow don't listen to him! You know that this isn't what you want. What she wanted...." I said "Don't worry Bolt, I know that what he asks it's absurd. Whatever it is you want to do, you can do it alone" Shadow said and I smile "You forgive humanity this folly then?" Mephiles asks "Bolt and I will determine our own destiny" Shadow said and I nodded  and Mephiles transformed and we got ready to fight him.

We defeated him but he stood up and pushed us away with a blast when someone in spindash form knocked Mephiles back and we see Metal Brody and Omega on the side "I told you this was the right time" Omega said "Fine fine you were right Omega" Metal...

We defeated him but he stood up and pushed us away with a blast when someone in spindash form knocked Mephiles back and we see Metal Brody and Omega on the side "I told you this was the right time" Omega said "Fine fine you were right Omega" Metal Brody said "Omega and Metal Brody!" Shadow and I said "Rouge asked us to help you" Metal Brody said and we stood up and got ready to fight Mephiles eith Omega and Metal Brody.

Mephiles didn't stood a chance against the four of us and he opened a time portal and got in "Mephiles!" Shadow and I said as the four of us get in the portal.

We need to stop Mephiles.