Eggman's Threat

Third Person's POV

When Elise returned to Soleanna, Eggman arrived on his Egg Carrier "Princess Elise, ruler of Soleanna..." Eggman said through a speaker "By refusing to negotiate with me, you have forced me to take drastic actions" he said "Meet me at the specified point alone at 4 o'clock today" he said "Failure to do so on time, will result in my leveling on this city so that nothing but ashes remain!" He threatened.

"Miss Elise!" One of her assistants said  "I cannot allow harm to come to my people" Elise said "Miss Elise?" Her maid asks worried "It is my duty as Princess of Soleanna to go..." Elise said "There is no other choice" She said and left to meet Eggman.

Tails POV

This is bad Princess Elise went to Dr. Eggman by herself, I gotta get to her so I'm going to Wave Ocean.

*Meanwhile with Elise on Eggman's ship*

Third Person POV

"You've wasted so much of my time" Eggman said "If you had cooperated with me earlier, I wouldn't have had to do this" he said "What are you trying to do, Dr. Eggman?" Elise asks "Why do you wish to revive the Flames of Disaster?" She asks "Did your parents ever disclose to you anything about Solaris?" Eggman asks "Solaris's secrets are in his eternal flames" He said "His power....can change time, and manipulate the fabric of time itself" he said "I wish to obtain this power and dominate everything in this world" he said "From the past all the way to the future!" He said "You wish....to rule over....time?" Elise asks "Yes. Truly, and the secret....it remains dormant in you, Princess" Eggman said and started typing on his computer "The Princess of Soleanna and the seven Chaos Emeralds..." he said "Once I have everything, the fate of the whole world will change" he said "And one of the beautiful gems is just ahead" he said finding the location of the emerald "Finally....now, let's go collect that Chaos Emerald" he said.

*Back to Soleanna*

Brody's POV

When Sonic and I returned from....um.....we'll call it having special fun in the forest, as we got to Soleanna Tails explained what happened in our absence and now we have to rescue Elise and now we have to head to the ancient castle.

After taking on some trials to get there, one of which was a trial of love that Soic take he went on the portal that he saw next to me but I saw him next to a portal, I guess it was just the trial, the oracle said we took very little time to choose but no suprise we choose the other.

Anyway, the way to the old castle was open now so we went into the mirror portal going into Kingdom Valley.

As we ran through we ran into some robots but they were sent away by Silver and Blitz jumping infront of us "You two look like you're in a hurry" Silver said "...so are you two picking a fight again?" Sonic asks "No. We are deeply sorry for the misunderstanding" Blitz said "We were deceived into believing Sonic was responsible for the desctruction of the world but we know better now" he said "I hope you two can forgive us, we want to help you guys save the princess" Silver said "Hey, it's okay we forgive you" Sonic said and I nodded "Plus we could use the extra help" I said and they nodded and we all run foward.

We dashed through Kingdom Valley meeting up with Silver and Blitz's friend Blaze when we see the Egg Carrier in the distance lose altitude and it ended crashing! "Elise!" Sonic and I said falling to our knees, we were too slow to get to her. "Wait, there's still a way to change this" Blitz said and we look at him "If two of us use chaos control we can go back in time and prevent this from happening" Blitz said and Sonic and I stood up "Good thinking" Sonic said as Silver takes out a chaos emerald and so does Sonic "Chaos Control!" They said opening a portal "Silver!" Sonic said tossing our emerald to him "We can handle this ourselves" I said "Besides you two have got somewhere to go to right?" Sonic asks "Yeah" Silver and Blitz said "We'll make sure to change Elise's fate" Sonic said "And that in turn, should change your future too" I said "Thank you Blitz! Thank you Silver!" Sonic and I said "Thank you guys too" Silver and Blizt said as Sonic and I jump into the portal.

We'll change Elise's fate.