On the Hunt

Blitz's POV

Silver and I landed in a forest, everything looked so alive, but we couldn't find Blaze or Mephiles "Blaze?" I called out "Blaze!" Silver calls out too but no response "I guess we all got separated" I said "At least I'm with you" Silver said hugging my arm and I smile petting him making him purr "It's insane how peaceful thigs look here" Silver said "Yeah it almost feels like a dream" I said "Yeah" Silver said "Now we'll fight to keep this peace in the future" I said "Yeah!" Silver said and we ran off to ask for information.

We found out that Soleanna could be where this Iblis Trigger is so we start to fly through Tropical Jungle to get to Soleanna.

*Meanwhile at Wave Ocean*

Blaze's POV

"So this is the past..." I said looking at the beach "I hope Blitz and Silver are ok. Silver's pretty insecure when he's alone" I said "Blitz is most likely to be with him. If that's the case then Silver will be alright" I said "Blitz is always protective of Silver, always finding food for him and getting Silver to rest from all the fighting" I said with a smile "Those two make a cute couple, I couldn't be happier" I said but frown "The Iblis Trigger.....Blue hedgehog....it's like I'm missing something" I said but shrugged it off "I need to find Blitz and Silver just in case. I feel like this Blue hedgehog may have someone that protects him....Why would I think that?" I asked and then I decided to run off, regardless getting back to litz and Silver should be my priority regardless.

I run through Wave Ocean making my way to a town named Soleanna.

*Meanwhile at Night in Soleanna*

Blitz's POV

Silver and I watch from afar on a rooftop seeing the Iblis trigger "We've finally found him...the Iblis trigger!" Silver said "Yeah but why is that wolf with him?" I asked referring to the yellow wolf with black stripes "Maybe he's using that wolf. Come on we can't let him escape" Silver said jumping down to another roof 'I don't know...I feel like that wolf would be angry if we destroy that hedgehog....' I thought then shake my head 'Focus Blitz! We have to kill the Iblis Trigger. That wolf will thank us when the future is saved. Plus I can't let Silver face him alone' I thought jumping down next to him "Now I found you Sonic and Brody!" A pink hedgehog said hugging Silver and I stepped back cautious "I just felt like saying hi to you two" she said and then she looked at us "Hey! You two are not Sonic and Brody!" She said "Um...I'm sorry!" She said slapping us on the back "Ah, we're...hey, where did they go?" Silver asks and I look seeing the wolf and the  Iblis Trigger had left "They must have run off! I didn't see where they went" I said "I'm sorry. Did you two miss someone because of me?" The girl asks "Hey, it's not your fault" I said "He's propably still in town" I said and Silver nodded in agreement "Then let me help!" She said suprising us "They say two heads are better than one so three is even better when looking for someone!" She said "Wait a second!" I said "What are your names?" She asks "....Silver" Silver said ".....Blitz" I said "Those are nice names. I'm Amy Rose. It's nice to meet you two!" Amy said "Are you two dating?" She asks making us blush ".....Y-yeah" we said shyly and I use my scarf to hide my face "Just like Brody and Sonic! Come on I'll take you two to rest and tomorrow we look for that someone!" Amy said grabbing our hands dragging us away "H-Hey! Wait!" We said but she didn't listen.

Oh boy how did we get into this?