The Iblis Trigger

Blitz's POV

The next day Silver, Amy and I went around for information and learned of a place called Dusty desert so after talking with Lord Regis and helping taking out some Eggman robots we gained access to the mirror portal to dusty desert so we head there.

"Hmm...I sense Sonic and Brody's presence here" Amy said when we arrived to the desert "Call it my girlish intuition" she said "What are we doing?" Silver asks "As soon as I find those two, I'll help you two find who you're looking for Blitz and Silver" Amy said and I look "this place loos so beautiful" I said "What? You mean this desert?" Amy asks and I nod "Everything is so great here isn't it? The sky is gorgeous, and everyone's happy...." I said my ears pinning down and Amy looks at me confused and I shake my head "Come on Amy we'll help you find this Brody and Sonic" I said and Silver nodded smiling.

After running through Dusty desert we didn't find anyone so we returned to Soleanna "I can't believe we haven't located Sonic and Brody yet. What are those two doing anyway making out?" Amy asked "Gee I wonder where they went" she said and I stop looking at the side as I see the wolf and the iblis trigger "Silver" I said pointing at them and we leave Amy to go after them.

After fighting them a doctor came and took the princess away and the wolf named Brody and the hedgehog named Sonic tried to go after her but we stopped them and I was holding my chest, he punched me earlier to escape my grip but before Silver could attack Sonic Amy got in the way and Sonic and Brody escaped.

"The person you were looking for was Sonic?" Amy asks glaring at us "Were you two planning to kill him? Why would you do that?!" She asks sadly "He's responsible for destroying our world" I said "That's crazy!" Amy said not believing me "Sonic would never do that! Especially with Brody always with him to stop him" Amy said "But it's true!" Silver said "In the near future, Sonic's actions will cause the devastation of our world" he said "No! What do you two now about Sonic!" Amy said  "Sonic and Brody are heroes who risked their lives to save the world!" She said confusing us "I know those two longer than you two, I'll believe in my friends who were defending themselves from you two" she said and run away and Silver and I look down sadly.

*At the pier*

"So this is where you two are. I've been looking for you two" Blaze said but we stayed silent looking at the ocean "What's wrong?" Blaze asks sitting on my left "Is it right to kill someone to save the world...?" I asked "You two are so naive. Whether it's right or wrong, I can't really say..." Blaze said "But what I do know is, if we don't take this chance, the future will remain exactly as it is" She said and Silver nodded standing up "Since he's after Dr. Eggman, let's sneak into Eggman's place" Silver said "Maybe we'll learn something new" he said "....." I stay silent "Blitz?" Silver asks "....." I remain silent and stand up "Let's go" I said walking off and Silver and Blaze follow me.

I don't know....I feel like there's something we aren't being told.

Is Sonic really the Iblis Trigger? Or is Mephiles lying to us?