Learning The Truth

Blitz's POV

As Mephiles said we went to the train station and we start looking for Sonic.

After running through Radical Train we find Brody and Sonic with the princess again and this time I hold Brody wrapped around my scarf while Silver holds Sonic in place and was about to finish him when Mephiles? And a white wolf appeared the white wolf punching me making me lose my grip on Brody and they let Sonic and Brody run off and we fight Shadow and Bolt 'Why does this Shadow look like Mephiles?' I thought but regardless we got ready to fight.

Shadow and Bolt had the advantage with Shadow using Chaos Control to slow time around us but then Silver used Chaos Control at the same time as Shadow making a time portal open.  They said that Mephiles is lykng to us and we can find the truth 10 years ago so we agreed and we all jump into the portal.

We arrived in the hallway of a lab in the past when we se an explosion happen in a room and we go there seeing Iblis in flame form and a black goo turning into a shadow that was Mephiles 'I knew it! That liar! He was just using us all along!' I thought, we decided to split up, Shadiw and Bolt take care of Mephiles while Silver and I take care of Iblis and the duke gave Bolt a scepter for Mephiles and then we go after them.

As we go through Aquatic Base we eventually find Iblis and we try to defeat Iblis when we see the Duke holding a young Elise in his arms "Hey! What are you doing here? It's dangerous you have to leave!" I said "I have my duty. This living Flame has been entrusted to the royal family" The Duke said "The Flames of Disaster will awaken if nothing is done! That must not happen" he said setting the uncouncious Elise and took out a Chaos Emerald and it floats "Eternal Sun! The Living Flame that has been entrusted to the royal family!" He said  "Fall into slumber with a royal soul!" He said and the flames fuse into Elise's soul and Silver and I look suprised, the duke picks up Elise and stumbles over to me "I'm sorry, but...can you take her to a safe place?" He asked as he gives her to me and I hold her as the duke falls to his knees "That's a good girl, Elise" the duke said caressing her head "Remember be brave. Don't cry , no matter what happens" he said "Otherwise your tears will call forth the flames inside you..." he said "Become a strong queen who doesn't cry no matter what happens" he said "And....Live...happily..." he said dropping to the floor dying and Silver and I look sadly 'Poor girl' I thought as we left this plae with her in my arms.

Once we were outside Shadow and Bolt got out too, Bolt holding the scepter and said they got Mephiles and we told them we got Iblis sealed and I lay Elise against a tree and Bolt puts the scepter next to Elise saying we messed enough and this time we used Chaos Control opening a portal and we all got into the portal.

We have to make sure Elise stay safe and we may know how to change our future.