His World

Third Person's POV

Though Shadow and Bolt think they defeated Mephiles the truth is he escaped and was now in the forest thinking "Silver and Blitz now the truth now....at this rate everything I planned will fail" Mephiles said "It seems I have to put an end to this personally" he said.

Meanwhile in the same forest Brody, Sonic and Elise were walking around smiling when the purple Chaos emerald appears and shines blinding tjem for a moment. A moment Mephiles appearing behind them and stabs Sonic with a spear of light.

Brody's POV

"Sonic!" Elise and I said seeing a spear of light go through Sonic and I look behind seeing the Shadow look alike, he did that as he pullls the light back and Sonic drops to his knees and closing his eyes falling on the floor...no...no h-he died?

"Sonic! Sonic!" Elise said shaking Sonic's body and I was trying so hard to not cry when I hear the Shadow look alike laugh and I glare at him "You!" I yelled running at him knocking him back with a spindash "guh. I won't let another wolf ruin my plans!" He said shooting a dark ball at me knocking him to a rock.

I grunt in pain drooping to the floor "Elise run!" I said trying to get back up but Elise didn't hear me and she starts to cry and flames leave her body and form in a giant ball suprising me "Finally, the seal is broken!" The shadow look alike said "At long last, I'll be able to join you!" He said "Iblis!" He said "Now Chaos Emerald!" He said grabbing the Chaos emerald "I don't think so!" I said running at him "Learn your place wolf" he said punching me in the chest "ugh!" I grunt holding my chest "Brody!" Elise said "It's time for the final curtain call!" The shadow look alike said 'I can't stop him...gotta get Elise to safety' I thought as I run towards Elise "Elise! Grab Sonic!" I said and she picked up Sonic and I pick her up running off "What's going on Elise?" I asked "The flames of disaster..." Elise said

*Meanwhile with Shadow and Bolt*

Bolt's POV

Shadow and I grabbed our inhibitor rings puting them on as we see the puddle formed from destroying Mephiles and his clones and we see the two chaos emeralds and I was gonna grabbed them when they shine a bright light forcing us to cover our eyes.

What's going on?

*Back at the forest*

Third Person's POV

As Brody runned off with Elise and Sonic in his arms to get to safety Mephiles calls forth all the chaos emeralds as Iblis flames circle around him fusing with him like he wanted and a bright light covers the whole world grabbing our heroes to a different place.

"What is this ?" Tails asks Knuckles and Amy seeing they are on a platform surrounded by pieces of Soleanna and a dark purple sky with a bright orb lf light floating above "Where are we?" Amy asks "What's going on?" She asks "is this because of that light?" Knuckles asks close to them was Silver and Blitz.

Blitz's POV

"The chaos emeralds disappeared..." I said looking at my empty hands "what happened?" Silver asks "Silver? Blitz?" Amy asks suprising us as we see her with Tails and Knuckles "Ehat are you doing here?" I asked "Silver? Blitz?" We heard Blaze and we look to see he congused as she walks to us "Blaze? This so confusing..." Silver said "It's all because of Solaris" We all look to see Rouge, Omega, Metal Brody, Bolt and Shadow.

Bolt's POV

"It seems we were all caught by the spatial distortion" We heard Eggman said walking over and we all look up seeing the bright light "Iblis' seal has been broken" Eggman said "What? But for that to happened Elise must have cried" Blitz said and we all hear sobbing and we turn around to see it's Brody sobbing his head on Sonic's chest...Sonic is dead and Elise was comforting Brody "Sonic?" Amy asked as we all walk closer "Brody what happened?" Tails asked "I....I...there was that shadow copy....I-I...tried...I..." Brody said sobbing breaking into more tears unable to finish his sentence "Mephiles did this" Blaze said "Mephiles played us all for fools!" Eggman said "His plan all along was to  cause the Princess to be so consumed with despair that she'd cry" he said "So that's why he wanted Silver and me ti kill Sonic before..." Blitz said "That dirty liar..." Silver said and the light shines brighter making the floor shake "Solaris!" Silver said  "This creature will consume all existing timelinesand time itself will collapse and disappear into nothingness" Eggman said "The instability of time caused this time-space rift" Shadow said. "So that's why I was brought here too" Blaze said "it won't remain for much longer" Eggman said "We've no time to waste. We've got to defeat it now!" Knuckles said "And how are we supposed to do that? Solaris transcends time!" I said "Bolt is right Solaris is a life form that exists in the past, present and future" Eggman said "Defeating it here, now, would do nothing" he said.